The Red Sea Max Gamers Thread- All welcome :)

infer66

Whatever you do guys don't start playing WOW. Made that mistake 6 years ago, now all my other hobbies are suffering.:eek:lsmile:

humbertomm

Woot.... nice topic xD

I am addicted by any game :LOL: ... i have a PS3, Wii but mainly playing at PC whenever i have some time....

Mainly Playing Heroes of Newerth... as since my boy was born don have any more time to play MMO (Played Wow for 6 years, Aion 1 year, Warhammer online 1 year and other minor mmo)

Waiting for Diablo III :spinner:

Msigler

Waiting for several years for Diablo 3, lol. I have heard it will be released this year sometime. I am excited but I will miss all my Diablo 2 items.

jpsika08

I really enjoyed getting a Gunship Gunner! I smacked like 11 fools with it LOL :D
It was great, I think we tied the score at the end.

Playing tonight?

jpsika08

Woot.... nice topic xD

I am addicted by any game :LOL: ... i have a PS3, Wii but mainly playing at PC whenever i have some time....

Mainly Playing Heroes of Newerth... as since my boy was born don have any more time to play MMO (Played Wow for 6 years, Aion 1 year, Warhammer online 1 year and other minor mmo)

Waiting for Diablo III :spinner:

I also played WOW until began having marital problems, from then onward I will never play a MMO again. :D
What's your PS3 tag?

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Jaun, that game is notorius for causing problems in a marriage. I decided that game wasn't worth it. People think you are stretching the truth when you say that about wow.

Dweezil

Oh No...I don't drink whisky. Baily's Irish creme is about as hard as I get or maybe a glass of wine once in a while. I'm a light weight and if I can actually taste the whisky I don't like it. ;)

redsea reefer

Tammy - All I drink is Whiskey or Tequila. JW Black on ice and Blue Label straight up. For tequila, Patron Silver washed down with Corona. The wife is a wine drinker, Can't stand the stuff myself...lol

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Mike, thanks for the voice message on xbla! You almost sound like an Aussie LOL.

bigvag

Tammy - All I drink is Whiskey or Tequila. JW Black on ice and Blue Label straight up. For tequila, Patron Silver washed down with Corona. The wife is a wine drinker, Can't stand the stuff myself...lol

PC gamer here. Been playing the pc since black hawk down. FPS only no wow never got into that. Right now I'm playing HomeFront. Its like Battle field but better in certain ways. It still got some bugs to get worked out. And the reason for the quote is have you ever tried gentlemans jack? OH and my steam id is stdking and my gaming name is [FA_Q]bigvag