The Red Sea Max Gamers Thread- All welcome :)

jpsika08

Ha! This is cool. Two of my favorite things on the same forum.
Im strictly a Ps3 man now. I played W.O.W for 4 years and just got bored. Thoroughly hooked on black ops now. My tag is ooSTRETCHoo Im open to any and all invites.

Stretch, sent you friend request an hour ago :) I assume it's double oo (Letters not numbers) right?

Great link Juan...Sam and Max on xbla, I have died and gone to heaven LOL.

I played the entire 5 chapter of the new Monkey Island games, wow, best games ever.

Civ V is great. You start with a group of settlers and a group of warriors. You find some land that looks prosperous and you try to evolve into the best civilization you can make. Diplomacy, science, military all play a factor in winning. It is a very diverse game. The best strategy wins. Pick it up, very entertaining.

I think I will get it through Download Games | PC Games and Mac Game Downloads at Direct2Drive, thanks! :)

BTW, Mike, I'll add you to my Xbox friends list as well

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yes Jaun it is letters. I wont make it on tonight but I will definitely accept the request tomorrow evening. Hope to shoot you or with you soon. =D

lethal

Hey Mike. Just sent you a friend request and see that you play Medal Of Honor. I played MoH Frontline and loved it. I want to get the new one but have heard mixed reviews about it. Your thoughts?

Msigler

Leigh, to be honest.. don't waste your money bro. I was very excited to get that game when it came available. The game is just not that great. Modern warfare 2 is much better and Black ops puts it to shame. It just seems dated compared to COD games. It has good graphics and a good story line but the movement seems slow and the controls kind of funny.

lethal

Thanks Mike, I might give it a miss then. I may look into Homefront when it comes out.

jpsika08

Great Stretch. :)
Mike, great site, didn't know about Steam, I have had it as a games manager but never saw it's site. thanks.

Msigler

Accepted your request and replied a message, Leigh.
Juan, didn't get your request yet. You duckin the champ? LOL just kidding.

jpsika08

LOL, as the family room is besides my kids room, turning on the Xbox is like an airplane flying by LOL, so I will add you tomorrow :D

Monkeyboy

Cool gamers aswell as reefers!! I got both xbox 360 and ps3 ( Monkey4784 ) on both. Feel free to add me although I don't get online all to often. My Fav game at the min is dead space 2 on xbox.

redsea reefer

Wow, a thread dedicated to me. Thanks Mike! :) I did not mind the game talk in my thread, but this thread's a great idea!

I have the PS3 and Black Ops only, I play one game at a time so it gets my full attention LOL...Waiting for Modern Warfare 3.

My gamer id - redseareefer ......Let the blood spilling begin :D

jpsika08

Eddie, didn't caught up with you yesterday, new rule at my home, I can't play until 9pm, wife not happy me taking care of the tank and PS3 only LOL

Msigler

LOL. The dreaded rules... I figured out how to beat the rules. I cook a nice dinner with RED WINE and voila. No more rules :)

redsea reefer

Juan - LOL! I played a couple games last night and when the wife came home and said, What...You're not ready yet!. Doh...Completely forgot we had reservations for my sister in-laws birthday party...She said all you think about is playing video games and your fish tank, I hung my head in shame...LOL

We'll play tonight for sure, see you at 9 sharp...:D

jpsika08

LOL. The dreaded rules... I figured out how to beat the rules. I cook a nice dinner with RED WINE and voila. No more rules :)

LMAO, I will have to try that, but maybe I will give her a couple of Tequilas so I can knock her out and be off to play hahaha

Juan - LOL! I played a couple games last night and when the wife came home and said, What...You're not ready yet!. Doh...Completely forgot we had reservations for my sister in-laws birthday party...She said all you think about is playing video games and your fish tank, I hung my head in shame...LOL

We'll play tonight for sure, see you at 9 sharp...:D

LOL, see you at 9.

BTW, what's your time right now?

screemer

Cool thread. I play both 360 and PS3. MW2, Black ops, Gears Halo and Forza mostly on 360 and KZ3 on PS3. Screemer for xbox, Screemer75 for PSN