The Red Sea Max Gamers Thread- All welcome :)

reefer gladness

Woohoo! Just got another beta invite for SW-TOR. Really looking forward to it, the last beta event I was in was very enjoyable and wet my appetite for MMO gaming again. Played as a bounty hunter last time (oh ya!) but think I'll try a force use next round.

For anyone interested, SWTOR has been in development for ages and is finally being released about a week before X-mas. What sets this game apart from the rest of the MMO's is the focus on story-telling. Controls are familiar if you've played other MMO's but the immersion in the story line is far greater.

FWIW, I'm a vet of just about every major MMO release since the original Everquest. I've been taking a break after burning out in the hardcore world of 'server first' guilds in Everquest 2 but SWTOR has definitely wet my appetite for more.

catran

I have to get it. Saw it while buying my last games. I bought Resistance 3, MW3, Uncharted 3, and Battlefield 3 all at once. I'm about bored with them, Skyrim looked really cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

reefer gladness

Skyrim looks amazing but if you played the previous Elder Scrolls game this doesn't really add anything new. Incredibly easy to cheat, I powerleveled a character from level 8 to 15 on just one monster until I got bored.

If you're rig can play Skyrim with acceptable framerates I highly recommend the the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. World is more linear instead of open but the game looks amazing, gameplay is challenging and the story lines are gritty and very entertaining with multiple branches to the story. I was playing through for the 3rd time when SWTOR came out.

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Star Wars: The Old Republic is at the top of my list! I can't believe the detail and work they put into this game. By far one of the best MMO's I've played to date. Maybe THE best!

Built347

Star Wars: The Old Republic is at the top of my list! I can't believe the detail and work they put into this game. By far one of the best MMO's I've played to date. Maybe THE best!

LIES!!! all lies!!!

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

lethal

I've never played Skyrim but have heard great things about it. I just don't know if I could commit the time to get the most out of it. I'm still playing Arkham City and I have to fight the kids to get on the xbox LOL.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I'm enjoying Star Wars The Old Republic. I'm also extremely impressed with the details and the dialogue is awesome.

Msigler

Skyrim looks amazing but if you played the previous Elder Scrolls game this doesn't really add anything new. Incredibly easy to cheat, I powerleveled a character from level 8 to 15 on just one monster until I got bored.

If you're rig can play Skyrim with acceptable framerates I highly recommend the the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. World is more linear instead of open but the game looks amazing, gameplay is challenging and the story lines are gritty and very entertaining with multiple branches to the story. I was playing through for the 3rd time when SWTOR came out.

An easy fix is to not cheat. lol. I did play the previous elder scrolls. There is A TON more to do. The graphics are great and it is addictive. The only thing bad about it is that it sucks you in and you play EVERY chance you get.

Msigler

I'm enjoying Star Wars The Old Republic. I'm also extremely impressed with the details and the dialogue is awesome.

This is the next game on my list. I wanted it sooner but I have been consumed by skyrim. I am finally ready to take a break 3/4 of the way through my second run at it.