RSM 250 Started 2/12/10

Kevnvan

Bob-

Sorry to hear of your losses and hope your wife is recovering well and LIVING STRONGER today!

Your tank looks great and I know what you mean about the Kenya tree it definitely has to be related to Xenia or Bahia grass :)

Kevin

clka

I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through, Bob, that is brutal. I lost my mom last January, and cannot imagine dealing with so much other loss and illness on top of that. I hope and wish for you much better and happier times going forward, and look forward to seeing your tank progress. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers,

Cheryl

kyley

Hey Bob,
Very sorry to hear about the family tragedies and challenges. I can't imagine the difficulties you're going through. Wishing the best for your wife's recovery.

We've missed you around here. I hope you'll be able to spend more time with us. Work's been keeping me away a bit, but hoping to get back into it more soon. Take care,
--Kyle

JimmyJ

Hey there Bob. Sorry to hear all that's been going on, hope your wife is doing better. Your tank looks wonderful!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

back !

JimmyJ

It seems to be the season of algae for many right now (myself included). I've heard that high level of kent tech-M mg will help with byropsis. I think it actually talks about it on the bottle.