RSM 250 Started 2/12/10

kyley

I've been thinking the same thing - he got to 1,000 posts in record time and now he's quiet! How are ya Bob? Take care,
--Kyle

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
+1. I've noticed a few regulars have gone quiet. Maybe they have all defected to Facebook :smack:

GregT

+1. I've noticed a few regulars have gone quiet. Maybe they have all defected to Facebook :smack:

Must be the time difference but I always seen to be following you Leigh on threads!!! :coffee2:

On my original fish wish list I had a Picasso Trigger, Blue Tang, Lemonpeel Angel and two clownfish so half made it to the tank.

It is a shame all fish aren't compatible with corals

reeferman

me personally,when a fish starts nipping at corals or clams,the fish is outta there!its a CORAL reef tank!i would never get rid of really cool corals for the sake of a fish.just my opinion.

GregT

me personally,when a fish starts nipping at corals or clams,the fish is outta there!its a CORAL reef tank!i would never get rid of really cool corals for the sake of a fish.just my opinion.

I hear you. Will probbly get a second tank that FOWLR so I can have a Trigger etc

Max250

Yeah, I suppose with our small tanks the same corals get nipped again and again, it's no chance. I prefer corals to fish though. Thumbs up gareeferman.

Bobi1956

Ok - gosh it seems like a year since I've been here - barring any further deaths and serious illnesses in the family, I think I again can play here. Will post FTS in a little while to show ya'll how my tank has faired while I've been away

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow - I was wondering if you'd ever be back with us Bob. Great to see you, and I hope that life improves greatly for you now! Thanks for keeping in touch during your period away from the forum.

Bobi1956

Not much changed during my absence - added scopas Tang, and some additional CUC. The Kenyan Tree continues to drop limbs which take hold in other parts of the tank - must be a cousin to xenia LOL. Here is FTS:

DSCF0384.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
It looks great Bob! Just past the 6 month mark and looking very mature now. I have a Kenya Tree in my little 6g tank and they are good at dropping branches that take root in other spots. It's a bit like a traveling Xenia. I went back and got your FTS from 5/14 - quite a nice change from this FTS of 3 months ago:
DSCF0311.jpg

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Great to see you back Bob, I can only assume that you had a loss in the family so I am very sorry for that. Hope all goes well for the future.

Bobi1956

Thanks guys and gals - been tuff time - since March 09 have lost a parent, two in-laws and wife has been thru breast cancer surgery and treatment. I'm glad to be back.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow Bob - you had an ever tougher time than I knew about. :( I can understand why you weren't in here for a while.