RSM 250 Started 2/12/10

Bobi1956

No tang doesn't bother any of the corals. Just placed order with Extreme Corals for the following:

3.5X3 ULTRA RED VERY VERY NICE COLOR ULTRA GRADE HARD TO GET RED CHILI CORAL, 2.5" FHI FARM CULTURED LEATHER,4X4 NEON GREEN WITH YELLOW STRIPES VERY NICE RHODACTIS MUSHROOM ROCK - LOTS OF POLYPS, 2" FHI FARM AQUA CULTURED ULTRA COLOR NEON LEMON LIME YELLOW CENTERED FAVITES,

Bobi1956

Sorry - been running with my girls 10U AAU Travel basketball team. Just got home and tank lights are off. Seems as though the red chili has to be fed - the other three are doing fine - Also the red chili likes zero light so I'm having some level of trouble with placement - having to build some shade as it's pretty large for the little shady spots that existed already in my tank. Will post some pics tomorrow - my girls play again at 11 am and then I'll be back home and will take some pics of new adds

Bobi1956

K pics of new adds - tank lights are off so the leather is not fully extended but will post some more later after lights are on - these were taken with flash which makes my algae look neon green but it's really not

Red Chili

DSCF0322.jpg

Favites

DSCF0323.jpg

Leather

DSCF0324.jpg

Rhodactis

DSCF0324.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Very nice ones Bob. When you get time take a picture under the tank lights.

How did your girls do - did they win?