RSM 250 Started 2/12/10

Bobi1956

yes Terry they won !!!!!! The chili is nocturnal - out at night - retracted when tank lights on - will get pics of remainder with lights on.

Bobi1956

I have to figure out how to feed this chili - says free floating in tank is no good - it desires to be in a cave type location - requires target feeding with brine shrimp, zoo or photoplankton - lord at the jobs I create for myself LOL

Bobi1956

I know I know I know - Extreme's ad kind of mislead me as they referred to it as a red leather - no I don't want your sun's but I'll give u my chili LOL

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
No trades possible in this case LOL! Good luck with the chili, hopefully it'll do well for you. I had considered trying one myself, but so far have fought off the temptation. Extreme isn't always the most accurate on their descriptions.

Bobi1956

Tank update - flame angel has taken out montipora, capastrea meteor shower and heliofungia plate coral. I'm hoping he is through LOL. Chili is doing well though I wonder how long it takes one to starve to death and other than that all is well. At least I haven't lost any fish !!! LOL. Im calculating that my flame angel is now worth $300 wooohooooooo.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Wow - that was not good news. I was going to ask you if you were feeding the Heliofungia and how often, but I guess it doesn't matter now. Now that my Flame has finished off my green birdsnest and pocillopora, he seems to have left the rest alone, and has finally started eating some fish food. Time will tell.

kyley

Yeah that sucks Bob. Hopefully he's done, but I kind of doubt it if he's eaten that much already! Terry, I hope yours doesn't get the munchies as bad as Bob's! I don't think I could keep the fish myself if it had eaten more than one of my corals... :( That would be hard though! Take care,
--Kyle