Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Awesome Snowcasso clownfish

A few gorgeous Snowcasso juveniles that I shipped to Hong Kong this week!

CLICK to watch the video:

reefersfun

Color Change

HPIM8420.jpg

0720111830c.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Im getting closer Doni! Skimmer is built, now all I need to do is some plumbing so about another month and I should be ready for the cycle. Once that's done I'll be looking at a road trip with a pocket full of cash :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Im getting closer Doni! Skimmer is built, now all I need to do is some plumbing so about another month and I should be ready for the cycle. Once that's done I'll be looking at a road trip with a pocket full of cash :D

cool! I can't wait to see you again Frankie! :D

chico316

hello, im brand new to this website, an i just got hooked up with a newsletter notice thing, im wondering well im wanting to get a snowcasso with a helmet, do you have pics of the ones before you sell them, cus im lookin to get two the next few mouths, thanks sorry for being a newby

Woodstock

RS STAFF
hello, im brand new to this website, an i just got hooked up with a newsletter notice thing, im wondering well im wanting to get a snowcasso with a helmet, do you have pics of the ones before you sell them, cus im lookin to get two the next few mouths, thanks sorry for being a newby

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!!! :dance:

I add more fish to the store every Saturday (I work full time so that is the only time I have to do so...). I do not know what will be uploaded until I begin sorting them Saturday morning. I choose fish that are at least around 1" long. We have many, many juveniles in growout currently and most have very nice patterns.

I also take 'special orders' during the week as time allows. Email me at store@donisreef.com with any requests.