Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

lvanghele

Thanks, I found a pair of snowflakes on DD, they outdid themselves with the shipping, giant box, six heat packs, fish seperatly sextuple bagged,and they arrived two days after I ordered the fish. They are only 1-1/2" each, but they are already prespawning, and my f. Percs are giant and gonna spawn in a week by the look of it.
47ea9a4b-ec0b-89d4.jpg

47ea9a4b-ec28-249e.jpg

The last pic is an old one, I will have to update that soon.

catran

Doni, I've spent 2 days now trying to read your Rearing Picasso thread...hands down the best I've ever read and I'm only 1/4 the way thru it. Awesome, I will have a couple of your beautiful snowcasso's one day! I see the time and effort you put into breeding them. Thanks for dedicating your time and loving care to providing us with such cute little guys! They are worth every penny!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thank you Catran for the encouraging words! I am glad you are finding it valuable :thumbup:

I am also currently breeding neon gobies (fry at the 3 week mark now) and have several others that I hope to raise in the future (orchid dottybacks, yellow assessors, bangaii cardinals, pajama cardinals, yellow watchman gobies, more BLK/WHT ocellaris, and a few others...
I can't believe my famous last words were before I started breeding fish... "I only want one tank." LOL~ Now I have almost 29!! :eek:

swimmer4uus

Yes, I'm waiting for the news of Doni's Reef Aquatics....aka DRA, the latest and greatest source of tank raised marince livestock

Woodstock

RS STAFF
The Snowcassos I added to the store last weekend sold out.
I'm not sure yet if any will be ready this Saturday until I start to sort and video them. They will need to be 1" before I offer them for sale.

Hazmat

Hey Doni!
It's been awhile since I've been on your thread but I always look at your new stock when you post your newsletter (which I'm getting every time now! go figure! :laugh:) I have to say your new Snowcasso's that are coming out are FANTASTIC!! Now, I'm happy with mine but I really love the way the new ones have "helmets" on their heads. Gives me "the wants".

But my two are doing well and are FINALLY starting to show some interest in each other. They will swim together during the day but still go to their respective corners at night. And there is no doubt which one is the female and which one is the male. If only they would get going....but I guess you can't rush love:time:

Take care,
Heidi

angelreef

Hey Doni - Looks like all is going well. Do you or anyone who has bought the "Regular" Clowns (the $15 guys) have any information as to how they color up with Black after maturing? Would love to see if these guys get a lot of black in them.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Hey Doni - Looks like all is going well. Do you or anyone who has bought the "Regular" Clowns (the $15 guys) have any information as to how they color up with Black after maturing? Would love to see if these guys get a lot of black in them.

Hey. I sell all of the normal stripe/misbars in bulk and then those are subsequently sold to individuals so I am unable follow their progress. I have had one customer send me photos of their normal stripe that had developed a lot of black between the stripes and mostly on the dorsal fin... it was very pretty.
I do have two of my breeding pairs mated with percula with a lot of black; one is onyx.