Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

MPevine11

im looking to make an order in a couple weeks or so.....

how long would it take for the package to get to Franklin NH 03235?

thank you-
mike

SeaSquirt05

hey doni this is the snowcasso i just received on tuesday... he is eatting great and loves his new tank!
IMG_1711.jpg

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
im looking to make an order in a couple weeks or so.....

how long would it take for the package to get to Franklin NH 03235?

thank you-
mike

All packages are sent UPS Overnight and arrive the next morning by 10:30am (most locations). :thumbup:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
powbluetang

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Sure Doni (Woodstock) will respond soon... but you can check out her beautiful fish here :dance:

Doni's Reef Home of the Snowcasso! Quality captive bred & raised clownfish!

http://store.donisreef.com/pages/F.A.Q..html

When will you add more Picassos? I add new fish for sale every Saturday. On occasion, I will add them during the week also but my time is limited during the week since I work a full time job outside of my home.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
interested in a pair of snowcasso clown fish

what do you have available ?

wanting to see pictures

:hallo: Hello and WELCOME to RS :)

Nanoreefing4fun (aka: Glenn) is spot-on with the answers!

powbluetang

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Sure Doni (Woodstock) will respond soon... but you can check out her beautiful fish here :dance:

Doni's Reef Home of the Snowcasso! Quality captive bred & raised clownfish!

Frequently Asked Questions

When will you add more Picassos? I add new fish for sale every Saturday. On occasion, I will add them during the week also but my time is limited during the week since I work a full time job outside of my home.

reefmadness08

what kind of selection do yoy have left? I am in desparte need of high end clowns. my roommate crashed my tank about 6 months back and I am finnaly ready get some nice fish back in the tank. Any infor would be greatly appreciated.

reefmadness08

I appreciate the condolences, thats what you get when you go out of town for two weeks. You would think living with me and the tank for over a year they would have some sort of idea how to simply maintain it. I wasn't asking him to re do my entire set up or anything lol. Thank you much! I will be checking out that link asap.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I appreciate the condolences, thats what you get when you go out of town for two weeks. You would think living with me and the tank for over a year they would have some sort of idea how to simply maintain it. I wasn't asking him to re do my entire set up or anything lol. Thank you much! I will be checking out that link asap.

Most tank sitters mean well, they just tend to overfeed horribly and don't read directions. There are only 3 people I trust to care for my hatchery - myself, my husband, and my daughter.

catran

Doni, my babies arrived early this morning. They were lively and acclimated well in my dark tank. I have the lights on at 1:00 pm, and they perked up and are now exploring their new tank. Btw, they are all so very cute!! Here's a pic of a couple. They won't stay in one area so it's hard to get pics!
78c6f77e.jpg

Thanks sooo much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catran

My Mother absolutely loves them. She keeps walking over to watch them. They're only about 3/4-1 inch long... and sooo cute!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Space

Congrats Cat! Love the new clowns. You’re so right. They are cute! I can't wait until I until my tank's bio-load catches up with my latest addition so I can place an order with Doni. I know it only takes about a month or so... but after seeing your little ones it's all I can do to resist the urge to place my order now! :D I wanted to make sure that the grade A I get from Doni will be the male as I have read that they have the dominant genes. So, I bought a beautiful onyx perc from my lfs first, to give it a head start and hopefully it will become the female and eventually pair with the grade A. I thought about ordering two from Doni but chose to buy two clowns from two different places so that they will have greater genetic differences.

Nice Cat! I still look weekly when she adds new livestock, sooo hard to not order them all. I have never been disapointed with fish from Doni.

catran

Nice Cat! I still look weekly when she adds new livestock, sooo hard to not order them all. I have never been disapointed with fish from Doni.
I've been wanting them for months, but just didn't have the room in the RSM 130D. There's more than enough room in the RSM 250! Two of them will eventually go to work for the JBJ nano after it's set up and cycled.

FYI, its a good thing Doni doesn't have cyberspying software, I's be in jail by now, lol! I've been stalking these little guys forever! :)