Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Maximus

The latezonatus are doing great and still clean their tile a lot. So I am just waiting for them to spawn....:chair:

The single Mccullochi is doing very good and growing. The other jumped :( :(

Sorry to hear about the Mcc.:( I wonder why LA hasn't had one on their site for a long time? That's great news regarding the Latz. Do you know why they are so hard to breed? I've read a lot of their offspring are misbarred. I recently bought a pair of c/b latz from Hawaii and they have perfect bars.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Congrats on your purchase! I've seen photos of those and they are very nice and fully barred. I have read the latz misbars are due to nutrition issues.
LA is most likely letting them grow larger but that is just a guess. The two that I purchased from them were very small. I will testify that Mccullochi clowns are VERY aggressive. Mine remind me of domino damsels :D

Maximus

Congrats on your purchase! I've seen photos of those and they are very nice and fully barred. I have read the latz misbars are due to nutrition issues.
LA is most likely letting them grow larger but that is just a guess. The two that I purchased from them were very small. I will testify that Mccullochi clowns are VERY aggressive. Mine remind me of domino damsels :D

Are the Mccullochi clowns aggressive toward other fish or just each other?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Are the Mccullochi clowns aggressive toward other fish or just each other?

Both!

I have mine in a 40 gallon breeder with 100+ other clowns. This set up works perfect since the Mccullochi's aggression is spread out :)
Seriously, it reminds me of a large domino damsel.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
SNOWCASSO breeders for sale

FYI... concerning my Snowcasso breeders I have for sale...

I've received a lot of questions concerning the 'reserve price'. The reserve has not been met yet.

Please note that these fish are spawning (female just spawned Monday) and I am in no hurry to sell them. I'd like to raise money for some home improvements but I can wait... The fish's offspring produce a lot of income for me and they will not be sold at a low price. If they produced only one Snowcasso and nothing else each spawn, the sales would be $5,200 per year ($200 x 26 spawns).... and this is a very, very low assumption.

Also, I currently have them paired up with gorgeous onyx mates for genetic diversity which is promising!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Wow - learned something new today :) clownfish can spawn every other week - Cool ! (I hope i got that right...
009.gif
)

lvanghele

Hey, Im looking for some platinum,picasso,or onyx breding pirs for a school project (breeding the clowns to find and selectively breed rare traits, and create a small business from this premise), do you have anything for me in the $150 range? I'll buy them if they are prespawning, they don't need to have lain eggs yet.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Try it again... Refresh this page then click the photo. I had to move a few pics to the correct folder in Photobucket and it temporarily broke the link.

swimmer4uus

Donis, as always beautiful! I have been trying to find ur cardinals for sale. Do you have a thread for them and maybe a possible available date?