More Mods

Triggerjay

A moderator is one who dedicates their time, to the well-being of the site. Usually one who has experience in the type of site that they are moderating, and most of all, one who is able to deal with a TON of cr*p from people, and still able to keep the peace. Great choices by the way Travis!

Jason

Frankie

RS STAFF
and what about those of us who don't have those things?
You get to stay a Reef Lobster the rest of your life ;)

When i started this thread i did not think I personally would become a mod. Like other times I made an awareness like this and also in PM to Travis or Doni, I saw attention paid to the subject. I care a lot about all of you and this site. I learned most of my key lessons here. I want all of you to have the same as i did and do.
I always knew that being a mod was no fun and games. Seeing few mods on and the influx of new members i feared they would soon burn out.
Other then myself :hammerhea Lynn and BigAl are huge positive influences on RS and i couldn't be happier with the outcome of this thread. I know you all agree with me also.
To the staff I say, thank you for your hard work, caring and listening!

vdituri

I don't know....
Did we do a background check on these two guys?
:dunno:

Excellent choices! I Loce it. For now....

lcstorc

Varga
All you have to do to not be a reef lobster is become a premium member. Then you can change your title. Or post more and it will change with the post count.

bluespotjawfish

First, welcome to the new mods! Though I appreciate the additional attention in times of trouble (which I have many), I would like to offer a word of caution about over posting/moderating. If you want regular folks to take up some of the slack in offering assistance on this site, it might be good to step back a bit. Of course, if someone is in trouble and needs immediate assistance, make it happen. For me, I get a bit overwhelmed when mods are right in front of me or follow right behind me in a thread. Makes me think that I am posting something wrong! Sometimes I am and I don't mind being corrected. But, after a while I start thinking that I have nothing to offer.

I really like how Craig has kept his eye on the Bluespot thread. If folks start slacking in their responses, he is there making sure that a thread gets the attention it needs to stay strong. But, he usually isn't the first to reply. And, he rarely will reply with anything that contradicts what has been said, but rather quizzes people with additional questions to keep us all thinking. I never feel that he is taking over the thread and I appreciate that.

That said, I do value your input on all my threads, and the advice and encouragement you have offered me has helped me tremendously. Even the PMs with phone numbers (even on Holidays). I believe each of you have a lot to offer and this post is not meant to criticize any of you.

Again, welcome!:girlthumb:

lcstorc

Good points Lorraine. I will try to be mindful of that. Though I almost never disagree with you so it should be easy on your threads. :)
Sorry Varga. That is the problem with the written word instead of spoken. I though you were serious I will edit my post appropriately. :)