Get well soon John from reefcleaners.org!

KARussell88

Hey everyone, some of you know that I bought a CUC pack from reefcleaners.org a few days ago. Well it has not shipped because Jon got into a car accident and had to be taken to the hospital afterwords. Keep him in your prayers!
GET WELL SOON JON!

QuentinB

Glad you said something, I had debated mentioning this on here. Not that I think it would bother anyone, I just didn't feel like sharing someone else's story. Sounded like fairly severe injuries, few broken ribs? Hope he gets back on his feet soon!

Get well John!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Here hoping for a speedy recovery John !
From Reefcleaners home page - http://reefcleaners.org/

Orders placed today will ship on Wednesday March 14th, unless a later date is preferred. We apologize for the delay. John was hospitalized following a head on collision Sunday, and is unable to process emails or orders as quickly as he would like, but is expected to be released from the hospital perhaps as early as Friday.

KARussell88

Oh sorry if that sounded like I was mad I'm not getting my order yet lol I was just trying to tell how I came about the information of Jon being hurt, when you send out my order is the least of my concerns I just hope Jon is alright!

johnmaloney

thank you very much guys! looks like i might get stuck at the hospital longer, but the good news is they have an awesome internet connection here :)

johnmaloney

(we should have the rest out tomorrow, my brother, mom and grandma are covering for me and jeff) got to love family! (cheap labor lol... :) )

QuentinB

(we should have the rest out tomorrow, my brother, mom and grandma are covering for me and jeff) got to love family! (cheap labor lol... :) )

Your family seems to be doing a great job, I think it was your mom that called me, lol! Glad you have internet close at hand, too! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

redneckgearhead

Glad to hear your doing ok. Is anyone taking up a colletion for him?? Hmmm.... John, I assume you have a paypal account right?