Forum Hacked (corrected hopefully) - please read!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I can't remember... what was there that is not... under the current "tab" drop down Forum Actions, then General Settings?

Private Messages
FAQ
Calendar
Community
Forum Actions
Quick Links

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
That's Travis's wife! I have no idea what's going on Matt. I'm posting an under siege thread.

dmatt88

Anybody else get a pm asking for donations for an extension of our paid membership.?

Somethings up beware.

Funlad3

This is just an @sshole hacker trying to show us all faults in the new software:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/announcement.php?f=&a=10

They hacked ReefLady's Admin account and used it to ban all of our staff.

They also posted their email on a thread of theirs...

Here it is!

herosupport@hotmail.com

Don't use your actual email though. My guess is that they want to steal yours and crash your computer. Open a onetime account that you will never open after this.

WAR!!!

dmatt88

Exactly Juan. Me neither. I emailed al hopefully something is done. I'm outta here. G'nite.

Matt's Droidx via tapatalk.

dmatt88

Seriously what type of loser hacks a reef site, heres n idea. Stick a lionfish up ur loser a$$. get a life. Better yet show some guts n let me know who u are. I'd love to have a short talk. Loser.

Matt's Droidx via tapatalk.

ReefLady

Staff member
I'm working on it guys. They can't hack my account so I just have to undo a bunch of crap.

Did I mention I'm getting married in 4 days? Jeesh... :waa:

BLADEYAMAHA

Man my screen been bliping/blinking every once in a while, ran combofix, windows defender scan, and kaspersky scans and it is still doing it. 11:04PM 11/8/2011 CST.

BLADEYAMAHA

I pissed a bunch of guys off on Reef Central yesterday and last night and got kick off today for defending myself against 4 instigators. Biased Mods on Reef Central probably didn't even read that they started the whole deal.