Economic Stimulus and your Reef

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I'm sorry to say I voted for Bush...twice:hammerhea :smck: Blame it all on me!

100% of ours is going in the tank in the form of live rock.

Greg, buddy, we have to talk!

I give you credit for admitting your mistake, that takes a lot of courage.:hammerhea

Frankie

RS STAFF
Welcome back Victor! When your ready for some frags send the pm bro! It's good to see you again :)

bluespotjawfish

I used mine for my reef, but I used it last year...so I'm will Al, it's going to pay off debt (from the rebuild last year). However, I did just order $200 worth of maintenance supplies (but I would have had to do that anyway).

Triggerjay

didn't get mine yet... Gonna put it in the bank for the hard times that may be in the near future..

Jason

lcstorc

Most of ours went to pay this year's homeowner's insurance. The rest (and a lot more) went to setting up our monstrous ro/di system. The most expensive free thing I have every gotten. :) At least it is almost done I think. :)

Chris3859

I appreciate the fact that everyone is practicing their right to free speech here. How about we leave the politics out of the forums and just be thankful that we are getting some of the biggest tax breaks in recent history. Yeah, gas prices suck, inflation is on the rise and worker's pay is not meeting the demand of the current economy. But hey, we could all be native Iraqis or born in communist China. Then you could quite simply be executed for talking about your dictator (instead of elected president) in a negative way. My thoughts...go ahead and vote for Obama, save this thread, then come back to it in four years and see what you think about his administration.

BarbMazz

I appreciate the fact that everyone is practicing their right to free speech here. How about we leave the politics out of the forums and just be thankful that we are getting some of the biggest tax breaks in recent history. Yeah, gas prices suck, inflation is on the rise and worker's pay is not meeting the demand of the current economy. But hey, we could all be native Iraqis or born in communist China. Then you could quite simply be executed for talking about your dictator (instead of elected president) in a negative way. My thoughts...go ahead and vote for Obama, save this thread, then come back to it in four years and see what you think about his administration.

I think you're right, Chris. You should leave the politics out of the forums.
:laughroll

BarbMazz

Bush= 10x better than the existing 3 possibilities we have for the upcoming election!

Oh, I SO cannot comment on this. It's really better not to go there these days with politics. Let's stick with what's to be done with the checks!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM

I find it comical that you call for no politics in this thread, but you interject your political opinion by stating, "...we are getting some of the biggest tax breaks in recent history.", then continue to state your political opinions! Give us a break.

Chris3859

That was the whole point Scott! Like any good politician...You always find ways to interject your point.

Last edited:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I find it comical that you call for no politics in this thread, but you interject your political opinion by stating, "...we are getting some of the biggest tax breaks in recent history.", then continue to state your political opinions! Give us a break.

I believe thats passive aggressive behavior Scott