Economic Stimulus and your Reef

goldenmean

I knew this thread had the potential to end up tip toeing through a mine field but I was hoping we could stay out of the mine field.

:threadjack: :threadjack: :threadjack:

The topic is not what you think about the politics of the stimulus checks.

The question is
So what are you planning on doing with your economic stimulus $$$.
I hope you get to spend at least some of it on your reef!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I knew this thread had the potential to end up tip toeing through a mine field but I was hoping we could stay out of the mine field.

:threadjack: :threadjack: :threadjack:

The topic is not what you think about the politics of the stimulus checks.

The question is

Jeff, it was bound to happen. There is nothing wrong with a healthy discussion of the political atmosphere in our great Nation. For so many years people have shut there eyes to politics out of apathy, indignation and stupidity. Look where it has gotten us!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I think i will vote for the guy who had his shoulders broken as a POW. The other two are both a joke imo.

Octoman

I think politics and religion are off limits in the forum rules... Discussions usually lead to flame wars that alienate good reefers. While I have strong feelings about these subjects, I don't want to damage any of the relationships I have here that are centered around better reefing, so I have to agree that this isn't the place for it.

einsteins

I think i will vote for the guy who had his shoulders broken as a POW. The other two are both a joke imo.

Agreed....He is by far the better of the 3 but has a couple shortcomings also!

But at least he wont over tax me and give it to others or fund HUGE government programs with it. (I really hate redistribution of wealth! and winfall profits taxes!)

lcstorc

Religion and polotics are not for this forum. I have very strong opinions on both but I see the tread getting closed if it continues in this area.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
images-5.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
I think politics and religion are off limits in the forum rules... Discussions usually lead to flame wars that alienate good reefers. While I have strong feelings about these subjects, I don't want to damage any of the relationships I have here that are centered around better reefing, so I have to agree that this isn't the place for it.
If i have to look at some chicks butt on the front page i can voice my opinion about the future of this country.
This thread should not have been started in the first place. The economic stimulus is a very political subject. It's also just a fluff. I will not spend mine because i know it's going to come back to haunt us. Buyer beware!

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
We gota PS3 80gb !!!!! and picked up some stuff that I need for the tank too....and still have some left over. Just getting caught up from the wedding with ours.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
i have been waiting, and waiting. I have an ORIGINAL ps2, the one that came with Gran Turismo 3....it is on its way out...still works, just skips and freezes...its long overdue...I GOT MINE!

BarbMazz

Me, too, Mark, and my fingers are a'itchin'!!

I am going to follow your Extremely High Standards in this instance.

Daniel! Excellent way to have fun, dood!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I have the PS2 and Guitar Hero, what a blast! Have you seen the PSP? What an awesome piece of electronics that is!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
To all - Please refrain from political comments or this thread will have to be closed.

Craig Manoukian

I totally agree. I would love to have this discussion with you all.
RS is just not the place for it.

This is the "tip toe through the tulips" required by the user agreement, emphasis added. :hug1: :faces:

With no reef and no refund I am not spending anything on my reef tank!:yup: