Economic Stimulus and your Reef

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Just so everyone knows, Scott and I aren't mad at eachother!

happy_boobs.gif

images-1-3.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Your Rebate

As you may have heard, the Bush Administration said every one of us would now
get a nice rebate.

If we spend the money at Wal-Mart, it will all go to China .
If we spend it on gasoline it will all go to the Arabs.
If we spend it on fruit and vegetables it will all go to Mexico , Honduras ,
and Guatemala .
If we purchase a good car it will all go to Japan .
If we purchase electronic gadgets it will all go to Taiwan or Malayasia.

We need to keep that money
at home to strengthen our economy here, so the
best way to spend it is for prostitutes and beer, the only truly functional
businesses still in the US .

This is a direct cut and copy from Boozie, he double dared me so I did it:nekid:

CMG

WOW!!! I didnt realize the check was $600! I thought it was only $300.....I need a chiller....hmmmmm

CATALYST

Mine is going toward getting our house painted. We just got a new roof and garage door. With so many people loosing their homes, we a so grateful to have ours. I hope that it's helping out local small business even if it's just one house.

Witfull

last warning before lock,,,,leave politics out of this. what will you do with the money you have already spent is the question.

Varga

I have many customers who think like that and many of them have serious money. love the ones who don't shop around :)

Chris3859

I guess you can say that Varga! It's a 2 year old 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a 2 car garage on 2 acres. It was appraised at $280,000...but get this...poor family lost it in back taxes and forecloser....I picked it up for less than $100,000!---By the way, this is Texas so everything is way cheaper here as far as realestate goes.

Varga

WOW. awesome deal. my house was built in 1969, 4bed, 1560sqrft house on 8700sqft lot. . 2 years ago it was 423k.

Stacef

Chis congrats on the new house!!! We are going through all that right now also--ahh the paperwork!!!!

Witfull

ok, i have to say something here,,,,bragging about the deals you got off of others misfortune is in poor taste. some one lost their home folks....have a heart it could have been you. have you heard of tack and taste let alone compassion?