Cat's RSM 250

Stretch

Has been struck by the ban stick
Sweeeeet!! Congratulations!! Awesome new additions as well!!

sent from Stretch's DROID X using Tapatalk

Funlad3

Cat, I need to start coming to these things, don't I. I take it you, like me, didn't go to the MCF event?

jpsika08

WOw, congrats on the new BC-28! hope you start a thread of it once you begin setting it up :)

Beautiful corals BTW.

catran

Thanks everyone! Actually Glenn, the drive turned out to be less than 4 hrs. and I decided it was really worth it even before I learned that I won the raffle. I met Mark Eisen and a lot of other local reefers/vendors that are making their mark locally in coral propagation. Hearing about their success in aquaculture is inspiring to say the least!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catran

Cat, I need to start coming to these things, don't I. I take it you, like me, didn't go to the MCF event?

Yeah, I decided to go to this frag swap before they announced the MCF event. I was hoping to get some zoas from Zoanthids.com, but they didn't attend for some reason. They are located in Utah...
Yes, you should attend, and if you want, we can go together too. It's really cool to meet and talk to others in person about their experiences and many times you can buy a lot of cool stuff from these guys and often, for very low prices!

Funlad3

One of these days, I'll come to one of them. Again though, I need money for my build. Hopefully I'll grab my plumbing supplies from BRS this week during the group buy!

catran

Great! Glad to see your build is coming soon! FYI, I saved a lot of money buying PVC at Lowes.

lethal

How cool is that, winning the biocube?? Well done Cat, i'm sure you'll do some wonderful things with it when you get it fired up. Nice new additions too :).

catran

Thanks Leigh! I hope to be able to take it to my office. I was going pico, but since I have this, why, lol?

catran

Oops, I was wrong! It was the 28g JBJ Nano Cube! Sorry, the guys brought it to my car and I haven't seen it since. I have no room in the house for it. I'll have to move it to my small hall storage tomorrow.

soco

Wow Cat that is amazing!! Congrats! Those are some very nice new pieces!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

catran

I love the look of my new T5 bulbs in the 250. I have a problem however, with the pics. Colors really "pop", but I can't really tell what they are after they are under the blue! I moved some of my zoas over to the 250, until the frag tank is set up. Not all are completely open. Here are some pics, and they look way brighter in person:
46ad13d6.jpg

4932f2db.jpg

ca93d53b.jpg

cd890824.jpg

73aefdcb.jpg

abef4cfb.jpg

f9619967.jpg

071b72b0.jpg

59918207.jpg

b196a30a.jpg

Funlad3

No, not pop. Cat's zoas more so explode in a dazzling array of light that befuddles the brain in an extremely pleasant way, leaving you with no words to describe the corals themselves, just their actions.

dmatt88

No, not pop. Cat's zoas more so explode in a dazzling array of light that befuddles the brain in an extremely pleasant way, leaving you with no words to describe the corals themselves, just their actions.

Ben, dude that was poetic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk