Cat's RSM 250

catran

Yeah, but you can't rearrange the storage room and move the furniture by yourself. Oh, I dragged a ton of Mohawks... Ask ur dad if he wants some. Btw, I'll see what my plans are this weekend and contact Eric to see if I can pick that up for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
The rastas r sexy n grow like mad! The plug u gave me has an easy 15 now. Well hell maybe there were 15 then. But they're bigger anyway. Damn indecision.

....... I'm Matt n i love u pavona

catran

Yeah, I wish that I had that many Rastas! Post a pic and I'll tell you what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funlad3

Cat, don't worry about picking up the piece from Eric, we're going to meet him at MCF in a few weeks for pickup. Besides, he's in Denver this week. :D By the way, I'm sure my dad and I would work for frags. What's more is that you should know that! Seriously though, if you want us to help you out, just ask. :)

catran

Dude, I'm not starting the tank yet. I don't want to deal with it at this time. I'm fragging like mad to put stuff up for sale locally.

I love reefers...

Funlad3

We'll definitely buy things from you Cat; you're more than fair and generous at that. :)

catran

Thanks Steve!

I just added a lawnmower blenny. I have a little bit of HA and thought it would be a great dinner for him. Turns out, he's retarded. He loves flake food, lol!

I love reefers...