Cat's JBJ Nano Cube HQI

Super sorry about the losses, Cat. That's a huge shame. It's ok, though. You're saving all you can and I'm sure you'll rebuild and make everything better in no time!!

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Again, why do these things always happen to you? Hope everything pulls through, and once again, if you need anything, I'm just a text and a disgruntle parent away. :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Holy Cow! Sorry Cat! If there is anything I can do let me know!

Did you ever figure out why the chiller wasn't working?

catran

I should have kept all the nems in the 34. I killed sooo much coral in my 65 with them dying. Also killed my yellow coris, one of my two spot (mated pair) gobies, and my favorite long nose hawk fish. If I had left them in the 34, my clowns would have died though. The 34 is fine now, the 65 is in crisis now. I've done about 65-70g of w/c's this week. My back is killing me. Now there's bad red cyano in it. Ugh!!

Al, the chiller stopped working AFTER I unhooked it after the tank cooked. I haven't tested it since.

Sent from my iPhone 5!
I love reefers....

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Jeez, I can't beleive you're still having issues! If you need someone to house some of your coral for a while, let me know. I can also bring you a ton of SW from my 90 gallon if you want.

steved13

PREMIUM
:( really sorry for the losses that sucks.

+1 rest the back. You'll have the tanks back in no time.

catran

Thanks guys, I just want things to be be better for my corals. I feel guilty when one dies. My back was just a little sore, no biggie.

Sent from my iPhone 5!
I love reefers....

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hey Cat, sorry to see you're going through all this. Hopefully things will turn around for the better soon.

catran

Ah, things will all work out, I'm sure. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone 5!
I love reefers....