Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

steved13

PREMIUM
All looks gresat Al!! Very healthy. Some really nice frags. I have those same green polyps, I call them ultra rare, green hornet, incredible hulk, martian invader, money green polyps and I'll sell a frag for a mere $500 per polyp. LOL

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've got the camera sitting BESIDE the tank now so I'm a lil bit closer. "Life" has decided to get a lil "rough" lately so I've been working long hours and not getting home till well after lights-out. Had some "Life Lessons" that apparently I hadn't studied for so I ended up on the losing end. I'm working back up and hope to be back to a "Peaceful/Calm" place again soon. I really do WANT to get some pics ASAP!

Thanks Steve. I'm very happy with my tank and can't wait to get some really SWEET coral back into it. I hoping to have a replacement Red Planet in hand in the next 6-8 weeks or so. That's a huge goal for me. I miss my Red Planet.

LOL @ Steve. I needed that laugh buddy. :LOL:

reeferman

that red planet is as good as in your tank buddy!you pick the branch!
sorry to hear youve been having it rough.things will turn around but you cant complain about too many hours,theres never too many hours!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Great looking corals, I love the Duncans and so does your clown!

Thank you and YES she does!! Check out this Video of her last night

Ironically I think she's taught the Wrasse to try and do the same thing. Sometimes (when I don't have a camera around) and she's not near the Duncans the Wrasse will fly over and "nuzzle" in the Duncan just like she does. I'll eventually get it on video.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Here is a "quick" FTS. I need to spend some time getting the camera to take the pics like I SEE them LOL

RSM_4_19_20111.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
And here are some RANDOM shots
(over look the Cyano and HA trying to take hold here and there.. stinking NEW tanks LOL)

RSM_4_19_20119.jpg

RSM_4_19_20116.jpg

RSM_4_19_201111.jpg

RSM_4_19_201110.jpg

RSM_4_19_20118.jpg

RSM_4_19_20117.jpg

RSM_4_19_20113.jpg

RSM_4_19_20114.jpg

RSM_4_19_20115.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Looking good Al. I really like the zoas. What do they call the last pic?

I'm sad to say.. I don't remember... it's been a long time since I was "into" Zoos and I just never kept up. so i don't know LOL!

Thank you both for looking :)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I enjoyed the video of the Duncans hosting the clown, and the corals and tank are looking super!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks gang! I'm very pleased with it. I'm planning to get rid of some of my LPS to make room for more SPS in the tank soon.