Search results

1. nanoreefsrcool

What do you feed your Angelfish?

just wanted to get some ideas. thanks -jordan
  2. nanoreefsrcool

Cycle Help!!!!!??!!

i just set up a bc 14 ontuesday, i just had 16lbs of LR delivered yesterday and i was counting on the die off from shipping the Live rock would start my cycle but i dont think it has. i just tested my water today after adding the rock... nitrates 10 nitrite 0 ammonia 0 should i add a...
  3. nanoreefsrcool

corals in biocube 14?

What do u think would thrive under the stock lighting? i know that zoas and mushrooms would be fine, im thinking i might be able to get a away with some lps at the top. my old 10 gal nano reef had 14 watts a gallon of pcs and i had almost all lps acans etc and they were fine so im kinda confused...
  4. nanoreefsrcool

Blue Spot Jaw Fish???!!?

hi, i just got back from LFS and i bought a 14 gallon bio cube on sale. would a blue jaw work in this tank? i read that there min size tank is 10 gallons and it would be the only fish in there. thanks -jordan
  5. nanoreefsrcool

skimmer question???!

would a deltec mce 600 work on a 120 gallon fowlr? thanks
  6. nanoreefsrcool

Blue face angel

Can a blue face go in a tank that is 36*24*24? 95 gallons
  7. nanoreefsrcool

Reefs in trouble??

ive read some really disturbing articles about coral bleaching it seems as tho all reefs will be dead by 2050,mainly because of green house emmisions. do u think this could really happen?
  8. nanoreefsrcool

blue zoo?

its still down??!!!!!!
  9. nanoreefsrcool

Live Rock Were Tobuy???!!!

Were a good place to buy live rock online thats cured and has a vareity? thanks
  10. nanoreefsrcool

Reef Safe!!!?????

when web sites say that the fish is reef safe but with caution and picks at corals,does this mean that the fish picks at it non stop till its dead or just pisses it off once and a while? what do u think? thanks
  11. nanoreefsrcool

Lunars Needed !!!!????

does everybody use lunar lights are they neded cuz i see fixtures with out them.
  12. nanoreefsrcool

Ato Idea !!!????

would it work if i had a 5 gallon tank right next to my sump then fillled it with are ro and got a small tube and tied a knot and dripped it into my sump would this work ? thanks
  13. nanoreefsrcool

Fuge Necessary???!!!!!!!!

If i have a 100 gal reef with 115 lbs of LR great flow and a sump with just a skimmer will that work or do i need a fuge ?
  14. nanoreefsrcool

Tang In Cube ????!!!!!

would any one put a tang in a 80 gallon cube 24*24*30 ? is it to short ?
  15. nanoreefsrcool

Zero edge

ive gone threw alot of tanks and i finally decided i will be buying a 46 gallon zeroedge! the dimensions are 42*18*14 with a 48*24 foot print. so i will buying the tank sump and lighting bracket right from the zeroedge web site than a aga 120 gallon stand from the lfs. hero some plans i will...
  16. nanoreefsrcool

Clown Fish W/o Amnemone!!??!!

can saddlebacks, sebae,tomato and clarki clowns go with out an amnemone? thanks
  17. nanoreefsrcool

Small Angel And Tang Question???!!!???!

What is the most reef safe small angel out there? and also is an 80 gallon big enough for a small yellow tang? thanks
  18. nanoreefsrcool

Tank On Second Floor???!!!

do any one have a 200 plus gallon reef on the second floor? is it safe ? anyhelp appreciated thanks
  19. nanoreefsrcool

Swiss Guard Basslet??!!

any info on the species? thanks
  20. nanoreefsrcool

All Damsels Aggressive ?!!!!!??

what are some cool peacful damsels. thanks