blue zoo?

burning2nd

really? and what should we do...

this is your blue zoo? is it closed...

no one replyed, id think because no one knows what your talking about?

whats the problem?

AndtheBonus

There has been another topic about this. I believe that they have closed down to restock and prepare for the new year! From what I know they will reopen in January and have their site back up and running. There was also something with their arrive alive guarantee because the shipping companies could not commit to getting livestock to places over night because of the weather. With all this said though, from what I have heard, they will be open at the beginning of January :)

new reefer 03

i have made numerous carts on there but buying any livestock online just kills me. $30 shipping, thats another frag. also you cant see what you are buying on bluezoo. they take the best picture they can take and put it on their site. when it comes to your door its all torn up, and unhealthy; although they have a 14day guarentee.

michael_cb_125

Cole-
Until you buy something offline dont say whether or not it is a good idea.
In my entire reefing career, I have only bought MAYBE 10 things from local fish stores. I buy about EVERYTHING from online vendors. And I am EXTREMELY picky about what goes into my tank. I bought my Regal from Blue Zoo, and she is one of the best fish I have ever bought.
~Michael

Jeremy0322

I checked the site again just now going through about half of the tabs, about 10 mins worth of looking, and everything seemed lovely.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
No it's not "empty". They have some server issues but if it's being hosted locally the ADMIN could be on vacation to (Our company Admin is ME so if I'm not there it stays down until I AM there).

Sohal Tang - Acanthurus sohal

Ocellaris Clownfish - Amphiprion ocellaris

Dot-and-Dash Flasher Wrasse - Paracheilinus lineopunctatus

Contact Us

Shipping Information

Privacy and Security

Fish

Corals

Whisker Coral - Duncanopsammia axifuga

I could be wrong but I would imagine it's just some technical problems.

new reefer 03

hmm, when i typed it in the adress bar it didnt work, but from als link it worked...?
they have some awesome things, but nothing is in stock :(

i always keep my eye on those zombie eye zoos.

plecosword

No it's not "empty". They have some server issues but if it's being hosted locally the ADMIN could be on vacation to (Our company Admin is ME so if I'm not there it stays down until I AM there).

Sohal Tang - Acanthurus sohal

Ocellaris Clownfish - Amphiprion ocellaris

Dot-and-Dash Flasher Wrasse - Paracheilinus lineopunctatus

Contact Us

Shipping Information

Privacy and Security

Fish

Corals

Whisker Coral - Duncanopsammia axifuga

I could be wrong but I would imagine it's just some technical problems.
I was using this so thats why i thought it was empty.
****link removed*****

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ahh that makes sense. I'm anxious to see what happens after New Years with the site. hopefully it's GOOD news :)