Search results

1. Intranick

Mantis shrimp

pics or it didnt happen.
  2. Intranick

The Goal

Anybody read "The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement"? Based on some new experiences in lower management, a place ive never been before. I used to be the guy at the bottom, and now im up slightly with some guys under me, and yet, equally as many over me watching my moves, even more...
  3. Intranick

OT: Word Relation Game

market
  4. Intranick

puffers

"cool" says you! "omnomnom!" says puffer. Just the way it goes man. If I cooked up a steak and put it in front of you, would you eat it?
  5. Intranick

accck!!

i should look into a safety razor. mach 3 blades cost WAY too much money and I can only use them like twice before they're too dull to not hurt
  6. Intranick

accck!!

*Facepalm* the problem is i like to go a few days without shaving, when i can. So, its easy to go too long with a beard, and then its easy to go too short. Not that im a slob, just, I work a manufacturing job from 3-11pm and my small team (3 people under me) dont really care how my facial...
  7. Intranick

accck!!

I got too close with a razor this morning and hacked off a chunk of my beard!!! Please tell me im not the only one who goes through that from time to time :( I trimmed off that portion (Actually the mustache portion) and made the rest of it really really short with a clippers i normally...
  8. Intranick

Reef Safe Angel fish experience!

I had a flame angel that I had for over a year at one point that was just fine around corals, but it's definately a gamble.
  9. Intranick

Mantis shrimp

Glad to see that some people dont TRY to harm mantis shrimp. They're one of my favorites :)
  10. Intranick

Designer Clownfish... Should I Buy a Pair?

interesting enough, look at the dorsal and adipose fins on that pair. notice the slight differences. i wonder if that could be a hint to different genetic line..
  11. Intranick

Dremel!

i generally cant keep a straight face for tricks like that
  12. Intranick

OT: Word Relation Game

wash
  13. Intranick

Dremel!

handing stuff to kids.... thats just cruel and unusual!! (perhaps hilarious)
  14. Intranick

what NOT to do

rofl!!!!
  15. Intranick

what NOT to do

I was at the LFS not long ago, and the lady working there (one of many, large store that covers many pets) was asked by somebody what types of fish he could put with his puffer. Now, this lady totally went off on the dude about how "he couldn't put any fish with a puffer", like seriously...
  16. Intranick

Dremel!

it was an RFID tag. so people dont steal it from the store. inside the plastic case that says DO NOT REMOVE was simply one of those white patches you find inside a DVD case...
  17. Intranick

Dremel!

Theres a little plastic thing on the power cable to my dremel. Says Do not remove. is it an anti theft device, or something to protect other things from RF interference (ferrite core?) Wanna take bets?!? I miiiight remove it...
  18. Intranick

Designer Clownfish... Should I Buy a Pair?

My only concern is if you try to breed them, make sure they're not from the same lineage. often times, if they're actually sold as a pair, and they're "designer" they can be. however, if you place one "designer" with a "regular" you still, i think, get a high enough chance of offspring being...
  19. Intranick

Least Favorite Day

Myself I hated mondays at the time of posting this and then come to realize I have to be up at 7am on friday and at work for a half hour meeting, when I get off work at 11pm the night before and have to be back at 3pm on friday. it just so happens that the meeting is dead in the middle of the...
  20. Intranick

Least Favorite Day

What is your least favorite day of the week?