accck!!

Intranick

I got too close with a razor this morning and hacked off a chunk of my beard!!!

Please tell me im not the only one who goes through that from time to time :(

I trimmed off that portion (Actually the mustache portion) and made the rest of it really really short with a clippers i normally use for the hair on my head. now what? attempt to regrow 'stache?

Willie McDaries

:lol: it will grow back,I use my hair clippers to trim my beard and sometime grab the wrong(too short)comb,it's too late after you make the first pass and then realize it :lol: you are not alone my friend :D

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I quit calling it beard trimming. I now call it fragging.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

tekjunkie28

Well I have a different experience. My friend went on vacation and went to a mall. Well there was this shaving store they specialize in shaving lmao. Well the lady told him that if u shave one stroke down and then up in the same place that u won't have any irritation... Well let me tell you what. I look like crater face Marvin.

bmplank86

I grow facial hair funny so I have no advice on this one lol

"No rain, no rainbow"

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I grow facial hair funny so I have no advice on this one lol

"No rain, no rainbow"

Oh this one leaves us WIDE open to our OWN interpretation!!

34214_2_468.jpeg

6266-moustache_5f00_competition090107.jpg

funny_mustache19.jpg

images

FIJGR.jpg

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-bros-movember-treated-someone-well.jpg

Intranick

*Facepalm*

the problem is i like to go a few days without shaving, when i can. So, its easy to go too long with a beard, and then its easy to go too short.

Not that im a slob, just, I work a manufacturing job from 3-11pm and my small team (3 people under me) dont really care how my facial hair is :p

Ok, gotta chime in on this one.
I have always had trouble shaving. My beard is composed of titanium wire and I have sensitive skin... Not a good combination.
I had never been able to get a close shave without getting terrible folliculitis when I used any of the whiz bang, next big thing, multi bladed razors.
Then we took a trip to Europe and I noticed that a lot of men there still use old fashioned safety razors and a lot even use straight razors.
I took the plunge and tried using a safety razor.
First benefit, it is hella cheaper than disposables. A pack of 100 razors is less than 10 bucks!
Second benefit, the closest shave I have ever had with NO razor burn or breakouts!

So then I figured, hmmmm. If this worked maybe going a step further back would be even better.
ae3033bb-ee1a-ab7e.jpg

Got myself a straightie!
Just do it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

StirCrayzy

Ive seen too many horror movies to allow straight razors in my house.
Only a single blade bic cuts me smooth.
I mishap my face time to time and getting it balanced back out constantly evolves my face.

sk8rdn

Ok, gotta chime in on this one.
I have always had trouble shaving. My beard is composed of titanium wire and I have sensitive skin... Not a good combination.
I had never been able to get a close shave without getting terrible folliculitis when I used any of the whiz bang, next big thing, multi bladed razors.
Then we took a trip to Europe and I noticed that a lot of men there still use old fashioned safety razors and a lot even use straight razors.
I took the plunge and tried using a safety razor.
First benefit, it is hella cheaper than disposables. A pack of 100 razors is less than 10 bucks!
Second benefit, the closest shave I have ever had with NO razor burn or breakouts!

So then I figured, hmmmm. If this worked maybe going a step further back would be even better.

Got myself a straightie!
Just do it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've actually been looking at those recently... I'd love to go a Sweeney Todd on my facial hair...

....Moving On, Moving On....

Intranick

i should look into a safety razor. mach 3 blades cost WAY too much money and I can only use them like twice before they're too dull to not hurt

dmatt88

Nice guys here? Yes. Competent reefers? Of course. Weird beards? Hell yah!

..........I live my life as a warning to others.