what NOT to do

Intranick

I was at the LFS not long ago, and the lady working there (one of many, large store that covers many pets) was asked by somebody what types of fish he could put with his puffer.

Now, this lady totally went off on the dude about how "he couldn't put any fish with a puffer", like seriously yelling at him for 5 minutes.

now hold on a second, because if I remember right, they arent really considered reef compatible (mostly I believe because they eat crustaceans), but the guy never specified if he had FOWLR or Reef or size, etc. the questions were not asked!

Now this is disappointing to me, I like that she went with what she felt she knew, thats fine, but the problem is, when people do that, they dont really educate people, they just make them.. not want to come back to your store. And from the argument stand point, she was wrong, as far as I know, there ARE fish you can put with puffers and be ok. She probably had about as much business working there, as he did owning a puffer if he cant answer that question for himself: none.

...end rant..

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I wondered where my ex wife went.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.