Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Tuesday. Mondays are cool, I can stay up late on Wednesday because school starts late on Thursday, school starts late on Thursday, Friday is Friday, Saturday is weekend, and Sunday is a close second for least favorite day. Bam, Ben's week.

Tru2nr

Tuesday. Mondays are cool, I can stay up late on Wednesday because school starts late on Thursday, school starts late on Thursday, Friday is Friday, Saturday is weekend, and Sunday is a close second for least favorite day. Bam, Ben's week.

Mondays-fridays suck until work is done, Sat is great after hangover recovery...sunday is the same until you realize that footballs over and work is tomorrow...

...My names Alex...and I'm a house-watering-aholic

Tru2nr

Whatever day the in-laws are around...

...Moving On, Moving On...

God i remember those hellish days...thank god she got them in the divorce haha :beer:

...My names Alex...and I'm a house-watering-aholic

Intranick

Myself I hated mondays at the time of posting this and then come to realize I have to be up at 7am on friday and at work for a half hour meeting, when I get off work at 11pm the night before and have to be back at 3pm on friday. it just so happens that the meeting is dead in the middle of the time i stop one day and start the next.

Choff

Sundays without question for me for many reasons that have changed over the years.

As a kid, Sunday's always had Monday hanging over your head. Just he knowing you had school the next day seemed to take the wind out of the day. Of course...there was the 6 million dollar man and Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom on Sunday night though that almost made up for it.

In my 20's I was a bartender and working Sunday brunch is the 11th plane of hell. I probably worked the night before and of course stayed around drinking after hours with the other bartenders, hostesses and cocktail waitresses. Show up Sunday morning hung over with very little sleep to deal with angry parents and their horrid little kids. Sunday nights were even worse, it was the B staff and you were out of everything. Of course...there was football for 20+ weeks of the year and I was off on Monday & Tuesday.

In my 30's, Sunday's always had Monday hanging over your head. Just knowing you had work the next day seemed to take the wind out of the day. Of course...there was football for 20+ weeks out of the year.

In my 40's I now have kids and hate going to brunch and dealing with angry parents and their horrid little kids. We also always seem to have foolish family events up the wazoo on Sundays, kids have a birthday party to go to, sons hockey practice at some unholy hour in the morning in a frigid rink (games are fine, practice bleh..) or did I mention some foolish family event? Oh ya, and there is still work hanging over your head on Monday. Of course...there is football for 20+ weeks of the year.

Ya, Sunday dred. #1.

engineer goby

My days off rotate so they all suck to me. Right now my days off are Sunday Monday so Tuesday is my most hated day. In 2 weeks my days off rotate back one so I will be off Saturday and Sunday this happens every 3 months.

Willie McDaries

I can't answer in this poll,my work days rotate,what days I work this week,I'm off the next...so I would have to say all of them or none,depending on the work week....otherwise,I can't tell one from the other :lol:

dmatt88

Sundays without question for me for many reasons that have changed over the years.

As a kid, Sunday's always had Monday hanging over your head. Just he knowing you had school the next day seemed to take the wind out of the day. Of course...there was the 6 million dollar man and Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom on Sunday night though that almost made up for it.

In my 20's I was a bartender and working Sunday brunch is the 11th plane of hell. I probably worked the night before and of course stayed around drinking after hours with the other bartenders, hostesses and cocktail waitresses. Show up Sunday morning hung over with very little sleep to deal with angry parents and their horrid little kids. Sunday nights were even worse, it was the B staff and you were out of everything. Of course...there was football for 20+ weeks of the year and I was off on Monday & Tuesday.

In my 30's, Sunday's always had Monday hanging over your head. Just knowing you had work the next day seemed to take the wind out of the day. Of course...there was football for 20+ weeks out of the year.

In my 40's I now have kids and hate going to brunch and dealing with angry parents and their horrid little kids. We also always seem to have foolish family events up the wazoo on Sundays, kids have a birthday party to go to, sons hockey practice at some unholy hour in the morning in a frigid rink (games are fine, practice bleh..) or did I mention some foolish family event? Oh ya, and there is still work hanging over your head on Monday. Of course...there is football for 20+ weeks of the year.

Ya, Sunday dred. #1.

Cha ching.

..........the mayor has spoken

tekjunkie28

Mine are weekends. I know it's odd but I get bored on the weekends and my wife works 16 hrs both days so it just me and my son and it's just lazy days for us. Although I do look forward to Saturday night bc my friends come over and we jam out with some rock band.

I hate having crabs.

FishinBob

I would have to say my least favorite day is all of them from Jan 1st until at least easter(more like June this year) mainly because I work 12+ hours a day for maybe ummm anywhere from 40-60 days straight without a day off not to mention in the sun all day!! But sadly weekends are my least favorite I usually have to work and g/f is off and that's the only time we get to go fishing together( like I didn't get enough from the last 280 days of fishing)!!!