Search results

1. S

Max S-650 - anyone replace the ATO with a Tunze ATO?

Max S-650 - anyone replace the ATO with a Tunze ATO and use the S-650's ATO water chamber with it?
  2. S

Any S-650 owners modify there set-ups - how?

Just wondering if there are any S-650 owners here who modified their set-ups - and what you did.
  3. S

Anyone with an S series upgrade to the new LEDs?

Just wondering if anyone has the new S series LEDs - the Hydra 26 HDs. And if so, how they like them.
  4. S

One use the accessory pipe on the C-250?

I am trying to find out the correct size hose/PVC pipe for the accessory pipe. I am getting conflicting answers - 1/2"? 5/8"? 3/4"? There is even one place claiming that the size is different if you use a hose vs. a PVC pipe - they are saying the hose size is 1/2" - but if you use a PVC pipe...
  5. S

How does everyone clean out the sump/filter section of their C-250?

How does everyone clean out the sump/filter section of their C-250? It would seem that a lot of debris would accumulate in the bottom of the sump area after awhile.
  6. S

Skimmer on C series better than other series - so no need to exchange for Tunze 9004?

I read somewhere on here that the skimmer on C series is better than other (older) series - so there is no need to exchange it for a Tunze 9004? True?
  7. S

Can someone with the C-250 help me out please? :)

I was wondering if someone with the C-250 would be willing to help me out... :) I am looking into replacing the included skimmer with a hang on the back skimmer. However, it seems that almost all of the good hang on the back skimmers are rather tall - and might show above the C-250 hood...
  8. S

C 250 - Possible to use the accessory pipe unit (for a chiller) with a canister filter?

I was wondering if it was possible to use the accessory pipe unit (made for a chiller) with a canister filter? In other words, instead of using the inlet piping and outlet piping of the canister filter - can the accessory piping be used instead to connect to a canister filter? I would assume...
  9. S

Anyone running a VorTech MP10 on their Max C-250...?

Anyone running a VorTech MP10 on their Max C-250...? Just wondering how you like it, etc... Thanks!
  10. S

Anyone use the Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit to cycle their tank?

Anyone use the Red Sea Reef Mature Pro Kit to cycle their tank? From all of the research I have done - it seems to be the thing to use. I also have been told that if you are going to use a dry rock - to keep the lights off during cycling and that allows a bio-film to develop over the dry rock...
  11. S

How much live rock in your Max? And what kind?

Was wondering how much live rock people are putting in their Red Sea Max - and what kind? Also, pictures of aquascapes/amounts would be nice :)
  12. S

What pump (optional Red Sea?) is everyone using for a UV or chiller?

For the Max C 250 - Wondering what pump everyone is using when they add either a UV or chiller? And if anyone knows which pump is the optional Red Sea pump for the optional chiller? Thanks!
  13. S

Max C 250 - do controllers Apex/Reefkeeper work with our Max C 250 lights?

Just wondering if controllers like the Apex or Reefkeeper work with out Max C-250 lights...? I am guessing... no... :dunno:
  14. S

Anyone running both a chiller and a UV from the accessory piping unit?

Is anyone running both a chiller and a UV from the accessory piping unit?
  15. S

Max C 250 - anyone using an automatic feeder?

Is anyone using an automatic feeder on their Max C 250? If so, where are you putting it...? Thanks!
  16. S

Max C 250 - what lights and heater were included in your C 250?

Just wondering what lights and heater were in your C series 250 - there seem to be some discrepancies... Did you get 3 BlueWhite; 2 Actinic; and 1 Pink...? And did you get a 150 Watt heater or a 200 Watt heater...? Thanks!
  17. S

Max C 250 - dimensions of the media rack compartments?

Hi! Can someone tell me the Max C 250 dimensions of the media rack compartments? There are 4 shelves on it - just wondering what the length, width, and height is of the shelves. Thanks!
  18. S

Recommendations for UV sterilizer for Max C 250?

Anyone using or have any recommendations for UV sterilizer for the Max C 250?
  19. S

Max C 250 modifications/additions...?

Hi! I was wondering if everyone wouldn't mind sharing any modifications/additions they made to their Max C 250 (other than lighting - I plan on keeping the stock lighting). Thanks for sharing!
  20. S

Max S 650 - to chill or not to chill...

Anyone using the Max S 650 without a chiller...? Every video I have seen on YouTube of the S 650 - no one seems to be using a chiller.