Search results

1. bshady

how to do sps feed

They do use there polyps to feed.
  2. bshady

Lighting question

I use a 4 bulb t5 setup. I have a mixed tank from softies - sps and have no concerns with my lights.
  3. bshady

Montipora question

can you post a pic?
  4. bshady

46g bowfront

oh yea a pic of my newest chalice i picked up a few weeks ago
  5. bshady

46g bowfront

Orded 15 more coral frags from mr coral on sunday. They said i will recieve my shipment friday so i will post mre pics of when i get them
  6. bshady

46g bowfront

ok more updated tank shots. just took these 10 minutes ago Pepe decided to pose for the camera for once Really looking into replacing my t5 setup with 2 60w cree led lights but just havent leaped yet
  7. bshady

46g bowfront

thank you ordy the tank has been up for 16months. Sorry for your loss of the blue hippo.
  8. bshady

Montipora question

i wouldnt do it. putting a new coral on top of the other one will end up shading out the bottom coral and killing it
  9. bshady

HI Everyone!

welcome to rs
  10. bshady

What should i use

I do regular bi-weekly water changes and still dose trace elements and amino acids. I would only dose if your tank has a high volume of corals
  11. bshady

Sk8rdn's BIG 350 Gallon Adventure

I would go with pressure treated 4x4's. Looking forward to your build
  12. bshady

New Tank and vaccation

Oh man I love the lionfish in the 90 g. For some reason though I dont think he moves much? Like everyone else said enjoy the party first. take your time most tanks are not even done cycling in 3 weeks. If you jump the gun you will most likely pay the price.
  13. bshady

Which tank?

I agree with everyone above cube tanks are very appealing. I would do the cube. They are versatile in which you can decorate them.
  14. bshady

Mg chloride& Mg sulfate question

Carbon will definitely take out trace elements from your tank suck as magnesium. Do you run carbon all the time?
  15. bshady

Happy day in my tank....

Very nice pics
  16. bshady

Acro ID HELP PLEASE!

Just looks like a common blue tip. But I could be wrong
  17. bshady

aiptasia

I have heard on the peppermint shrimp that it depends on the region they are from whether or not they will eat aiptasias
  18. bshady

My Reef Tank Pictures

Nice tank
  19. bshady

Any ideas on this?

Your rich its a new creature. J/k whats the bottom look like can you get a pic of it?
  20. bshady

Aqua C Remora Protein Skimmer Noise

Mine runs quiet been on my tank for a year and a half. The only time its really loud is when the collection cup is off.