Search results

1. S

Red Sea Max 250 For Sale

I have a 1 year old Red Sea Max 250 full setup for sale $1500. It includes the following: Red Sea Max 250 Vortech MP10 Pump Finex HC-810M Heater approx. 65lbs live rock Corals Red and Purple Mushrooms Pulsating Zenia Zoanthids Frogspawn birds nest Pink Bubble Tip anemone...
  2. S

New RSM 250 Started...

This is from the info you sent me Terry... This Pseudocorynactis from Fiji is beautiful but not safe with fishes and adjacent invertebrates. It is a voracious eater that has powerful nematocysts in the ball-like tentacle tips. Maybe they aren't that bad while they are small but I don't think...
  3. S

New RSM 250 Started...

That doesn't seem to be a good thing in my aquarium... I will have to look into getting rid of it! Thanks Terry!!!
  4. S

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D That is a great looking tank David... I need to get my back wall cleaned up like that... :)
  5. S

New RSM 250 Started...

OK... I know it's been a while and I promise to put up a FTS soon. I have been really busy with traveling and everything. So now we have some corals (Torch, Duncan, Pulsing Xenia, Rock Anemone, Green Birds nest and Purple Birds nest) and some fish (Yellow tail Damsel, Black Clownfish, Orange...
  6. S

Dweezil's RSM 130D

I bought a BSJ a few weeks ago and he is making a mess!!! I made the mistake of getting live sand and crushed coral at the same time when I first setup my tank so when I do the water change it's a PITA to try and clean the substrate because the sand just clogs up the tube. Changing it slowly...
  7. S

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Sorry to hear that David... I was thinking of getting one but I have seen so many people losing them for no apparent reason. I guess I will have to re-think that one.
  8. S

Eddie's RSM 130

Congratulations Eddie! I hope you have a great Honeymoon!!!
  9. S

Glenn's RSM 130D

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D Very nice clown fish Glenn.! I just got a black one and an orange one on Sat and they are constantly together. I think when I put them in the tank they come together because my yellow tail was bullying them. Now the yellow tail seems to mainly be leaving them alone.
  10. S

Red Sea Max 500

Thanks for the info Steve. Even though I just bought the 250 I am interested to see the finished product of the 500 I think it will be a great addition to the RSM line.
  11. S

Glenn's RSM 130D

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D My 250 has been good so far. The only problem was the heater which I changed but other then that everything is great.
  12. S

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Oh ya, there is no evidence left to tie me to the crime... :)
  13. S

David's RSM 130D

Re: My RSM 130D Sorry to hear about your loss David. Hopefully the rest of them are fine and stay healthy.
  14. S

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Talking about bristle worms!!! I found a big nasty one while I was killing aiptasia. I lifted the rock and 2 of them fell out, one was about 1 1/2 inches and the other one was small. It was nasty!!!
  15. S

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Very nice tank and pets Tammy! It would be nice if my dog and cat got along but every time my dog sees the cat he runs after her. I hope you had a great weekend.
  16. S

Red Sea Max 500

Thanks for the info Ramon. I think this is a really nice tank and if it can stay around $3000 with quality parts I think that would be really good.
  17. S

Dweezil's RSM 130D

+9 on your back Tammy... I know the feeling as I have a bad back and get back pains all the time and it sucks. I hope you get better and your back is good and strong again... :)
  18. S

RSM 250 Started 2/12/10

WOW... Yeah that kind of scared me off of the flame. How does your Tang do with the coral? Does it pick at any of it?
  19. S

New RSM 250 Started...

Thanks Glenn and Terry... I will leave him in there and keep my eye on him. We actually just saw the peppermint shrimp, he just came out a few minutes ago to say that he was still alive and then went back into hiding... :)
  20. S

New RSM 250 Started...

Thanks Glenn... From what I can see it is not good for corals so I guess I will have to get rid of it. Terry - we still haven't seen the shrimp, hopefully it comes out to eat the aiptasia which is what I mainly wanted it for. I will give it a couple of days and see what happens.