Dweezil's RSM 130D

redsea reefer

I would love to have another fish but I think Mr. Pibbs would freak out. He's spoiled :) Plus I have already made up my mind that I will not add any more fish until I setup a QT which I think I might get this weekend. It would destroy me if something happened to Mr. Pibbs. I know I'm overly cautious but I'm paranoid. LOL

Mr. Pibbs is spoiled Tammy lol but you are doing the right by setting up a QT tank.

Dweezil

Thanks All! I hope everyone enjoy's their Memorial Day Weekend! I've got the potatoe salad made, Apple Pie made, Peach Cobbler, Baby back Ribs and BBQ chicken. Yummy! The boy is home for the weekend so it's time to party.

Remember to thank a vet this weekend!!

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Great dogie pic - if you spoil Mr. Pibbs, I bet that dogie has a great life !!!

Baby back ribs on the smoker here too & chicken :)

Dweezil

Iain ~ I'm not sure what fish I would get next. There are so many fish I would love to have but won't because they are either ich magnets (Tangs) or not really reef safe (Angels and Butterflys) or I don't feel I could keep successfully due to feeding requirements. (Mandarin) I really like the Midas Blenny, but they are very similar in shape to my BSJF. So to answer your question I have no idea what I would get next. LOL

Glenn ~ All my animals are spoiled beyond belief. :) They give me so much more in return though that I would not have it any other way.

slyf2007

Very nice tank and pets Tammy! It would be nice if my dog and cat got along but every time my dog sees the cat he runs after her. I hope you had a great weekend.

vubben

Just saw your tank while doing some reading about skimmers. It's beautiful. I'm sure it wasn't simple to achieve but I love the clean and "simple" look of the rock and soft pastel colours. Looks like art!

Dweezil

Thanks Randy. :)

Thanks JJ ~ One doggie 2 cats. Glad your back, missed ya. We really needed our Anti-Bristle Worm club member a couple times. haha

slyf2007

Talking about bristle worms!!! I found a big nasty one while I was killing aiptasia. I lifted the rock and 2 of them fell out, one was about 1 1/2 inches and the other one was small. It was nasty!!!