Glenn's RSM 130D

kyley

Re: Glenn's new RSM 130D

Discount would be nice :) Would love to hear more about that tank, but think I'll stick with my 250 for many years. Maybe a 2nd tank someday? Heh heh... Take care,
--Kyle

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

I may still go with the RSM 250 - I still think it better looking... but I am intrigued with the new RSM 500, I might have to find room for it... once we learn more details.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

I was once offered the 250 at half price to do a review, when it was first released. I should have jumped on it, but really don't have the room for it, or the time, equipment or ambition to do larger water changes, let alone the increased price to furnish it with rock, corals, fish. The 130 is all I need. All that said I often wish I took the offer. :)

reeferman

you can always find room for an aquarium!even if you have to replace the tv,i watch the tanks more than the tv anyway!:hallo:

hey guys .. I am about to upgrade also but I think I am going to delve away from Red Sea I think .. Am going to go for a custom built 4ft SeaBray with weir and sump totalling 375 litres and use t5 ati's for lighting ... this means I may be leaving this group also as I would then sell my 130D and transfer everything across ... Still debating on it but it could be happening in the next few weeks once a wall is removed from my flat making space for the new monster ....

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

The new tank idea sounds fantastic! I think that's best going custom on the upgrade - a bigger tank, better equuipment, and hopefully a lot less problems than a move to a 250 or an unproven 500. But, you can't just leave us without a look at the new tank if you get it, and a link to a new tank thread somewhere.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Have always enjoyed your tank & thread
143.gif

All the best !!! If you do, be sure to start a new tank thread on RS, so we can still keep up & drop in here to the RSM Club from time to time !!!

Ha Ha dont worry I will let you all know how I progress with the next adventure.. WIl be staying on ReefSanctuary but am also starting to use UltimateReef being a UK based forum also :)
It very scary but have done alright so far, so why not!! grrrrrrrr

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM

I'm already a member of Ultimatereef (mostly just a reader) so if your tank thread goes on there let me know. :)

Mavjoy

Found a new baby Trochus snail today - very neat - he is a little smaller than a dime - first 1st snail that have re-produced & grown to a good size :)

Full Tank Shot

IMG_0876a.jpg

Tank looks great Glenn but I see an upgrade soon...heheh. How about going custom made tank? It's much more fun to buy things piece by piece..just my .02..leave the possibilities open.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

Thanks for the nice compliment ! Only thing I don't like about my 130D is the fact, that I have filled it up
009.gif

I love the looks of the RSM 250... one of the prettiest tanks on the market to me... I love the looks of it, I have almost pulled the trigger & ordered one a few times...

My stock 130D - has had zero problems (no warranty claims in the 1st year) and 100% success ... so this has me, wanting another Red Sea Max Tank & the 250 or RSM 500 depending on price, is what I will most likely end up getting...

I am pretty sure... I like AIO tanks that work... and for me, the RSM 130D has...

reeferman

+1 to that!far too many put down rsm and say they dont "work"!yours is proof that great husbandry and patience with stock will really pay off!beautiful tank!

slyf2007

My 250 has been good so far. The only problem was the heater which I changed but other then that everything is great.