Dweezil's RSM 130D

JimmyJ

Thanks JJ ~ One doggie 2 cats. Glad your back, missed ya. We really needed our Anti-Bristle Worm club member a couple times. haha

Well I am here for today at least :) , then I am gone again for about a week. Going to soak up some sun and swim with fish in Hawaii :D

JimmyJ

I'll say that sounds nice! Will you be doing some diving or snorkeling? Pictures? :)

I wish we could do diving but I don't that will happen although we will snorkel. If I can get my hands on one of the disposable waterproof cameras I will post some pics.

Dweezil

Kyle and Iain ~ It's not that much different than the old model. It just has some newer features and a couple extra modes.

Dweezil

For me it was Terry. My upgrade was only $85.00. I went from an ES to the W in case I ever wanted to get another. In your case, I don't think I would have spent $150.00.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Tammy, just been reading about 7 tornados that have hit Ohio. I hope you haven't been affected by them :fingerx:

Dweezil

Leigh ~ Thanks. None hit my area thankfully. They hit to the West of us and to the East. 7 people have lost their lives in this one. :(

vubben

Tornado threat shut down a nuclear power plant in Michigan yesterday as well. Warnings in Oklahoma and Kansas today. Luckily we don't get much of that kind of weather here in Toronto.