David's RSM 130D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Re: My RSM 130D

That is a real bummer David. There are just so many losses lately that it is hard to fathom :eek:h:

oooooo once again I have missed another fab UK thread.. looking at the progression of your tank it is looking great there .. AND you have a MIDAS... yaaaaaay .. my fave fishy ...
Regards
Fraser

David Shaw

Tanks gang.

I am at a loss as to why as it was fine one day and the next sushi. All the other fish and corals are doing just fine.

I guess it chalks up to being just one of those things.

Dweezil

As much as I hate that answer "Just one of those things" Sometimes it's just true. I always like to know why cause that's just how my brain works. In these cases though sometimes the why part is never answered. :(

What are your fish called? Do they have names?
If you get a barnacle your Midas will find it and it makes some great watching, when it darts in and out of its hole :)

JimmyJ

Just catching up, was out of town this weekend. Your tank looks wonderful David :), sorry to hear about your loss :( .

kyley

Jim, I just caught up with his thread too - been busy with work! Sorry to hear about the goby David... Your tank looks great though - thanks for sharing all those pictures! The midas blenny will be a lot of fun - I agree with Tammy - my 2nd fav fish so far too (mine's just in QT though). It's like a puppy - the minute I walk in it swims to the front of the tank to say hello (okay, really just beg for food, but I can imagine, right?). Take care,
--Kyle

David Shaw

:) Thanks.

I did my weekly water change on Friday and did a little tidy up of the tank yesterday, so it's looking all clean.

David Shaw

Bit of bad news. Flame angel is no more.

He had been doing fantastic since i got him. Sunday he seemed suddenly subdued for no reason i can fathom. He spent most of Sunday hiding in caves.
Woke up this morning and found the snails eating what was left of him.

Don't know what it could have been. All other fish and corals doing really well.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

1346.gif
sorry to hear... seems lots lose them...

kyley

Sorry to hear about that David. It does seem like a lot have lost this fish recently :( Take care,
--Kyle

slyf2007

Sorry to hear that David... I was thinking of getting one but I have seen so many people losing them for no apparent reason. I guess I will have to re-think that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.