Search results

1. K L R

Nano Reef Skimmer for RSM 250 Help!

I purchased a nano reef skimmer that is custom made to fit in the RSM 250-where the stock skimmer fits. It was very easy to assemble, but I am having one major issue. The skimmer is overflowing with primarily water. This has been going on for almost a week now so I assume it is not just the...
  2. K L R

The Revival of KLR's Red Sea Max 250!!!

I have had this tank for a little longer than a year and it has had some hard times. The first issue was a crash caused by ALK instability. I fixed that and then I had an algae outbreak. I am now restocking the tank because I have these issues under control. Fish livestock: Yellow Coris...
  3. K L R

Blue Rim Chalice,Pixie Party Favia, and More!

All of these should be ready to ship anytime after May 9th. PM me for a UPS shipping quote. I sometimes use purple super glue, which is why some frags have purple around them. If you do not believe me, look...
  4. K L R

RSM250 Bulb replace

Its time for me to replace my bulbs because tons of algae is startn to grow and my conditions are perfect so it must be my lights so does the rsm take any 3 ft t5 bulbs?
  5. K L R

AWSOME FRAGS Chalices,acans,more!!!

So all of the zoas and palys from my other thread are sold...and the pictures were taking up 2 much space and now i have more to offer so Here are some of my favorite lps, some starter sps, and some rics Im shipping out a huge order tuesday so, pm whatever you are interested in and ill...
  6. K L R

Awsome video of the outer banks! WATCH IT!!

This is the first time ive ever caught footage and pics of something like this! follow this link YouTube - ‪OBX Thunderstorm‬‎
  7. K L R

WWC and JF Chalices, also palys,acans, and more for sale!

Im from the east coast of nc ,30 minutes from greenville, and i have a nice size chalice collection and also have some z's, p's, acros, monti caps,acans,and more I dont have every single shipping supply i need, so i want to sell my stuff locally..... for now If you are from another state...
  8. K L R

Some of NC's Beaches

This is a slide show/video on some of the beaches ive been to in the past 2 weeks in NC YouTube - NC Beaches if link doesnt work copy and paste it in url box
  9. K L R

Vivitar 8.1MP Underwater Digital Camera pros and cons

I was wondering has anyone ever had 1 of these cameras? Sample pics would be awsome
  10. K L R

My tank videos!!

I did not know where else to put this, so i put it here Checkout my tank videos on my channel YouTube - klrreef's Channel
  11. K L R

Picasso clown questions

I have a fairly new picasso clown grade B,B+(if possible), and i want to do a pair should i do black percula or onyx, which pair ,if eggs hatch, and live will have better results?? I know some1 posted about black and picasso earlier,did they ever hatch? Thanks
  12. K L R

Diff light bulbs?

I was wondering if rsm made different light bulbs i could put on my 250..i wnated 2 do smtn like, 2 fiji purple, 2 blue,and 2 reg t5s
  13. K L R

Replacement heater..

So ive had my rsm250 for a couple of month or so now and since im putting more money into on coral i figure i should get a new heater due to rsm's reputation... What type of heater should I get?
  14. K L R

LF Sopranos Palys

LF(looking for) jst to clear that u for anyone.. Im trying to find a frag of sopranos palys, does anyone know where I find a frag.? Thanks
  15. K L R

1ft led/t5 fixture

Does anyone know where I can find a 12in. blu led light strip,fixture,etc. Or a led/t5 combo??? Thanks
  16. K L R

Monti bleaching!

Im not sure why but my encrusting monti just randomly started bleaching... The capping montis and other sps arent bleaching or anything, and ive had this monti for 4 weeks now and it just started bleaching..? Any suggestions on why?
  17. K L R

How exactly to ship,and sell corals

Im planning on starting to sell corals online as soon as I know exactly how to package and ship them? Also do most people get their money through paypal? Post everything you know about shipping please...Im paranoid of shipping a coral and the buyer gets it dead even though ive never sold...
  18. K L R

Coral id.

This coral was randomly growing on a rock, so I fragged it, has nice green color and eats shrimp... But I have no clue what it is ? Any thoughts?
  19. K L R

RSM Pump not working!

I turned of my rsm for 5 min to taake pics, then turned them back on and punp1 doesnt work! Ive taken it apart as much as i know how, and nothing is hung the only think is it seeme like the fan gets hung after about 20 revoultions and stop for a second or 2 and then continues, but their is 0...
  20. K L R

White forhead on hippo

My blue hippot tang some how has a white for head, just happened 2day, he eats good,swims great, but his forehead is white? Does anyone know why?