RSM250 Bulb replace

K L R

Its time for me to replace my bulbs because tons of algae is startn to grow and my conditions are perfect so it must be my lights

so does the rsm take any 3 ft t5 bulbs?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Any 39 watt, 36" T5s should fit. Some places call them 36" as they're for 36" fixtures, but the actual bulb length is 34".

K L R

what about these 6 from premium aquatics

aquablue+
pro color
and 4 ati blue+

all 39w of course, but should they fit fine

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
A lot of bulb choice is a personal preference so I'll let others reply. If they're 39 watt T5 they'll fit. Reggie (gareeferman) is a good person to give lighting advice.

K L R

Ive already checked the color and par...these are what i want

i was just wondering if they will fit fine

K L R

thats the look i want

do you think the stunner strip will fit right on the little platform infront of the skimmer area that cords run through? facing the front glass

reeferman

i think when you close the hood,the back of the light compartment seals off that area somewhat.im not sure how much light would actually get through.you may want to try it under the feeding flap.ive seen them put there and it seems to work well.

K L R

i checked there is about an inch of opening....but are the strips powerful enough to cover the tank if they shine across the top of the water?

reeferman

im not sure if youll get that shimmer that your looking for.i think that comes from the light penetrating the surface.just sit it back there temporarily and check it out.it may very well work there.