4. S

help id..bristle worm? and emrald crab?

Prob a small emerald crab, kinda feels like Wheres Waldo
  5. S

ID this Polyp?

Look like this Majano Tribbles, er... Anemonia Majanos
  6. S

Deep sand bed - BSJ

Yeah, detrovious kit or how ever you spell it, snails, bristle worms all help keep it clean and airated
  7. S

Low Light Corals?

Xenia, star polyps, glove/clove polyps, mushrooms
  8. S

Lighting question

Live rock itself doesn't need light. Coraline algae can grow with a NO florescent
  9. S

Montipora Help

There prob one of the easiest to take care of, they adapt well to most lighting and medium to high flow. The one you broke is fine, congratulations you just Fraged you Frag. This is how most monties are fraged by just breaking a piece off.
  10. S

red algae problem

Test kits are pretty worthless once you have a problem, any excess of Phosphates or Nitrates get used up by the algae so that you won't even be able to measure them. Good flow and good husbandry are the key
  11. S

Purple Long Tentacle Anemone

They all should be considered for advanced aquarist. Really should be set up with a species specific tank.
  12. S

Blue Xenia

I don't feed mine and most you really can't. They seem to either thrive or die in a system. I have some pulsing that have basically stayed the same I got them 6 months ago
  13. S

Koralia Question

Sounds like there starting up in the wrong direction
  14. S

Testing my macro lens on corals

Those are crazy pics!
  15. S

Tonight's Pictures

Awesome pictures, I think all my fish are camera shy. Every time I try to point the camera at them they take of, then I put it down and there right in my face again
  16. S

Blue Xenia

3 weeks after I got it in a raffle at my reef club and 2 weeks later or today, just took the pic I have had it a total of a month 120gal 4xT5, gets occasional gusts I pretty sure its the same stuff, it is slowly getting more blue
  17. CIMG2113

CIMG2113

18. CIMG2045

CIMG2045

19. S

Blue Xenia

If your talking about Cespitularia then they seem to like about medium flow and light. i don't think they ever open up like xenia. Had mine for about a month and has spread out across the rock several inches in all directions
  20. S

powerhead positioning with wavemaker

Really depends on the tank, rockwork and coral placement. But in general you want to bounce it of the glass if using power heads to get a more diffused random flow