Search results

1. dennyamy

Red Sea Abudjubbe Wrasses

Does anyone have this wrasses in their reef tank. I have been told they are fine with corals and other reef creatures.
  2. dennyamy

New Tank

Oh I didn't even look at your picture. can't help either LOL I'm a die hard RED SOX fan.
  3. dennyamy

Hammer Problem

Happend rather quickly, I was just talking to my local expert. She thinks it could have been a combo of to much direct flow and my clowns bothering it. I agree
  4. dennyamy

New Tank

Welcome! What type of filtration are you going with?
  5. dennyamy

Hammer Problem

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/dennyamy/saltwater272.jpg Please take a look at this hammer and let me know what could be the problem with this. The one end looks great, everthing else died.
  6. dennyamy

Ich treatment

Anthony I think you are correct about the copper! My local fish expert has a product that takes 14 days and does not use copper. She used it in her display tank without removing anything. So sorry jeremy I don't agree that you need to shut down your whole tank. Sorry.
  7. dennyamy

Ich treatment

Have any of you used the product from Kordon called Ich Attack 100 Organic . I have a 180 gal. reef tank and have some fish showing signs of ich. I have raised the water temp. and I am lowering the salinty.
  8. dennyamy

Fuge Necessary???!!!!!!!!

maybe we can start making artificial fish too. LOL have a good night all bed time.
  9. dennyamy

good point midnight I keep pods in my fuge too.
  10. dennyamy

The future is all natural. What do you think the ocean does!
  11. dennyamy

I have a 180 gal tank with a 75 gal fuge/sump tank. I bought the tank and went to lowes and had them cut me 2 pieces of plexiglass and bought some silicone and did it myself. Saved a lot of money. 1st section has my fuge algae, live rock, sand, magroves, and some clean up crew. 2nd section...
  12. dennyamy

good point Al me too.
  13. dennyamy

do you have seperate sections in your sump? If so why not put mangroves and other benificial algae in your sump.
  14. dennyamy

Red Cotton-like algae

Stick with mangroves, cheato, live rock, live sand and some snails
  15. dennyamy

Red Cotton-like algae

looks like your calurpa may have gone sexual???
  16. dennyamy

Mushroom Polyp - Ricordea Green

Could this crab be the problem? http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/dennyamy/saltwater192.jpg
  17. dennyamy

Mushroom Polyp - Ricordea Green

Will anything in a reef tank eat a Mushroom Polyp? I am missing one and have no idea what could have happend to it.
  18. dennyamy

Fuge Algae

do you have snails in your fuge? i have several
  19. dennyamy

Refugium

I have a 75 gal fuge under my 180 gal. tank. It is very much like what is shown above. Best filtration available!! I put live rock and sand it it along with mangroves, chaetamorpha, and several others. Works great!
  20. dennyamy

Fuge Algae

I have a 75 gal fuge under my 180 gal reef tank. I have mangroves, cheta, and several other algaes. Is the brown hairlike algae forming on the glass bad? Take a look at the pict. http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/dennyamy/saltwater213.jpg