New Tank

Hello all. My name is JJ I'm from New York City. I joined this forum as I am about to start my first Salt Water aquarium. I just bought the Red Sea Max 130D from my local shop. I should be getting it next Wednesday. Any information about keeping a salt water aquarium is welcome and appreciated. Thank You.

richhershey

Just search the forums with your questions, that worked for me. Ask if you can't find an answer, lots of great people with knowledge here.

jonathan10

I'm unsure I will be able to help since you are Mets fan (braves fan here...and a sad one at that)...lol...just kidding..... "all is fair in love for salt water fish tanks"! welcome to RS! You found the best place for questions on this subject!

Thanks guys I will check out the Red Sea Max Owners Forum. dennyamy - any one who hates the evil empire is fine with me. Maybe Mets Red Sox W.S. in 09?:woohoo:

MARLINs fan here. I must apologize for ruining your year. But welcome to our shallow waters.

The Marlins ............:cursin:............ There almost as bad as the Yankees LOL. Two years in a row we get killed by the fish! At least next year we don't face you guys in the last game so MAYBE we have a chance.lol

jonathan10

shoot with the trade for Putz and the signing of KRod it probably won't come down to the last game of the season for you guys this year. Them Phils are gonna be tuff though! I wish I could say the same for my Braves!