Why ReefSanctuary?

Blue Space

I pretty much agree with the general consensus... Why RS? Because a forum is only as good as its members. RS is A++! I would trust most any of the folks around here to give kind yet truthful advice. Humorous, respectful, non-flaming, and always willing to share their experiences. I've only been around for a couple years now but I've always felt welcome from day one.

Brandon78

I pretty much agree with the general consensus... Why RS? Because a forum is only as good as its members. RS is A++! I would trust most any of the folks around here to give kind yet truthful advice. Humorous, respectful, non-flaming, and always willing to share their experiences. I've only been around for a couple years now but I've always felt welcome from day one.

Very well stated!!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Let's see if I can put it another way...
I'd trust just about anyone on here to babysit my tank with unsupervised acess to my house. Does that about cover it?

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
well then....i'm going on my honeymoon soon.....tank sitters in Boston? :)

SaltyDave

Well, one reason I bought a used RSM250 for my first SW tank is the people on this site.
They have been very generous with their time and advice.

Hope they stay that generous. I still have to set up the tank!

David

dmatt88

Well, one reason I bought a used RSM250 for my first SW tank is the people on this site.
They have been very generous with their time and advice.

Hope they stay that generous. I still have to set up the tank!

David

Bring it on. Were ready. After a nap of course.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

lbiminiblue

It's got an amazing network of connections and contacts all over the place and the members have great personality...
now if you're looking for a Rolling Stones compliment: Outstanding, Fresh, Lively-RS has outdone itself again....

lbiminiblue

I love this place more than any other reef forum... and im registered on several. I just keep coming back here.

Bigger forums move too quickly, you cant read all the threads, or keep up with all the members... and the mods go crazy with their power trips.

Smaller forums move too slow, there isnt enough info, and they dont hold my attention.

RS is juuuuuuust right. It has the perfect balance of everything.

It's a bit of a Goldilocks atmosphere....

dmatt88

Lots of new folks around. Figured this deserves a bump.

.............I'm feeling salty.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Just bumping this up in case someone was strolling the boards and considering becoming a member! We are always looking for new members of the community so sign up!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
It didn't take long for me to feel "like home" here at RS. Members here have been SO NICE to me & have helped me get back into my childhood dream of keeping fish, and now even corals....I really never dreamed of that.
This is a good place to be & I hope to be here years from now, helping those just getting started :)
I appreciate all the help given to me so far!

Last edited: