WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

Oxylebius

What is the size limit on posting a file directly? Anyone know. I just tried to upload directly using the "Upload a File" button that is next to the post reply button. Got a message that my file was too large.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Pal.jpg Hi Mike - I have always used Photobucket, but seems one can just click Upload a File and select a pic from their PC & it works :)

here's a pic of my little doggie

size of ^ pic is 88 KB if this helps... Travis will have to tell us the Limits on pic size

Last edited:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Everything looks good from the desk top. Avast keeps popping up but that may just be on my end.
Im digging the new look!
I use mainly taptalk and forumrunner these days so will check out the site tonight for any bugs there. Curious if i can upload pics on taptalk again..

Frankie

RS STAFF
Taptalk picture testing
ba4a656ea2050be1e91f4d628b320182.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Was a bit of a pain finding my gallery. I actually used the camera option to find it. The File Extension Didn't work.
But I was able to use taptalk again for pictures

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Links are high on my list of things to try to address, but it's a big, complicated mess to be honest.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
The RS search function is now working that's a great help to find RS thread now. Hopefully googles indexes will clear and point to the new URL soon.

Travis - will our URLs in all our RS post every work again? Not asking when, as I know you have so many things you are working on, just asking if you think they ever will every work again in the future?

So many of our RS post, point to other RS post for answers to questions & advise ...

Here a couple examples:
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/...-closed-and-will-not-open.90724/#post-1245519

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/...ection-of-lee-birchs-advise-on-feeding.87037/

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
I'm working through the puzzle that is our redirects. Got part of it solved... the broken old VBSEO links now go to the old RS thread. Now I just have to redirect from old thread to new thread!

Frankie

RS STAFF
I noticed the link in my signature wasn't working. No worries T, I have full faith in your abilities!