WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Most links will take people to the new site, but there are definitely some outliers such as the above...

I changed the "upgrade in progress" message to one that says the new site is live, go to www.reefsanctuary.com - hopefully they'll find us soon!

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Can you clarify a little more? Do you mean turn off a specific person's signature so you don't see it anymore? Or do you mean a member's sig only appears once in each thread?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Jet - I have not found this option yet... but here a tip that might help some...

before you open the thread... on the right side, if you click on the date it will take you to the last post - here is an example:
Jetmart
Yesterday at 7:54 PM

hope this helps... :clownfish: if you or anyone has any questions - please ask & someone will try to help !

there is no dumb questions... we are all learning

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Travis - Question... it looks like all the Post have lost the Dates (the post was made...) - is this by design? ;)

Example: nanoreefing4fun,30 minutes ago

I believe they use to have Dates & Times:

I was looking at a post I "missed" and it just said... Monday... and a time & I was like... what Monday?

Maybe it just started doing this... for the current week - here is the post I was looking at, if this helps

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/...upgrade-to-rsm-250.91241/page-12#post-1286088

just says...Danreef,Monday at 8:43 PM

and when I looked at the above... I don't remember them not having dates & I was like ... wonder if this was this past Monday...

Last edited:

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
The dates are set to be relative. So if it says monday it means the most recent one. I believe i can change it if need be.