WELCOME to the NEW Reef Sanctuary!

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Galaxy Note 3 in case that's important

Frankie, please PM me with any details about this - there are some documented Xenforo issues with this particular error code, but it seems to be elusive and tough to replicate.

Are you still getting the error when you go to RS on your Android browser?

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Hi Travis,

Can Location: be added back under the avatars?

in the old RS it was viable in every post (if members added it & we encouraged everyone to do it), it really helps with advise, when members ask questions, like where can I get a cuc? Before posting a reply now, you have to click on the persons screen name & navigate to information to find it, before saying as an example try ReefCleaners & get free Shipping, when the RS members is in the UK.

No hurry... just would be a nice thing to have & it's always fun to see where everyone is from :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Everyday seeing new bells & whistles as Travis works on making the new RS better & better !

Cheers Travis ! :apple:

Sidebar - got my Reef Chronicle Link in my Signature working again :cheerful:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Does anyone know xenforo Search engine syntax (that RS uses)? I can't seem to find it searching... or figure it out yet?

If I want to search for a post with all of these exact words as an example: the mature aquarium

how does one do that?

I have been trying like.... "the mature aquarium" "the+mature+aquarium" "the AND mature AND aquarium" "the&mature&aquarium" etc...

I use to just use Goggle "the mature aquarium site:reefsanctuary.com" but waiting for the Google bots to rebuild our post so it gets hits... and having trouble finding old threads...

Thanks !

Last edited:

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Not sure about syntax but it seems some threads are still not indexed. Since we are on a dedicated server i am going to install an improved search function.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
enjoying the new icons Travis

a couple that are missing... I see in lots of post are these two if you happen to find them :)

:dance:

:clink:

maybe we lost them... because they are not supported... both contain motion

Last edited:

sirrealism

Looks great Travis. Funny thing. I had the forum bookmarked and the bookmark just took me to the old page telling me that it was down for update. It took me a week to realize just type the address as I didnt think it should take more then a week to update. I wounder how many others are having this same problem? this is the link I always used. Hope it helps others find there way. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2137204

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
:rolleyes: Travis - wonder if you did a newsletter e-mail to all RS members, telling them about the "new" RS, if this would help? Reminding them if they had any bookmarks to any RS pages other then http://www.reefsanctuary.com it takes them to the "old" site... I am guess there are lots more members in the same boat, I know many members of the RSM Club used bookmarked urls to RS sub-forum pages. :cold: This might help tapatalk members with the old url to.

Last edited: