"Tom's RSM 250"

tnwillia

Hey Leigh, I probably have a bristle worm or two that big but I never see them, maybe once a year cleaning. Thanks!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Congrats.gif

tnwillia

Leigh, Terry, Jason Thanks much!!! To much time LOL I'm hopeing I have enough to do this well, Work is Busy Busy Busy!

Msigler

My oldest Invert (part of my original CUC) came out for a late night snack last night. This was the first time I've seen him in over a year, normally I just see part of an arm out waving "hi". He's about 10 or 12" across arm to arm, never had any problems with him and he gets along fine with the 4 or 5 other Serpant Stars I have in here.

DSC02715.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

I miss my Flame but he was a devastator of reefs. Hit or miss I guess. Looking awesome though Tom.

tnwillia

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Three years 2 months.... All was well when I went to bed, this is what I got up to this morning. This has always been my biggest fear. The right front corner cracked from top to bottom. Fish, inverts and coral are in a happy new home at my LFS who just happen to have an RSM 400 & 650 setting on pallets and they were building a 500 for a display tank, WOW beautiful tanks "in-person", pictures do them no justice at all. Sorry, I'm not going there today LOL.

I've got a mess to clean up. If/when I start a new tank it won't be till end of the year, I've got a lot of work to recover from this mess first.

So, this will be the sign-off for this thread, thanks to all who followed along and for the outstanding help I received from everyone here at Reef Sanctuary! Tom

Sorry!!! That really sucks big time. I can't even imagine the frustration u must have right now.

Congrats on the mod thing though. You and steve as mods and Reef Mack back. Things were going so good here.

It was a great thread!

-JOHN

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Sorry to hear Tom.. why the "if" u set up another tank... all u need is the glass Right?

....over and out!.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Awww man I'm so sorry. U will get the mess cleaned up quick and all will be forgotten. Don't leave us buddy.

.......thanks for listening.