The Bluespot Club

Basser1

Hey Gang, Just a quick update, Dugger is adapting to his new "digs" well. He hasn't adopted Diggers' old burrows, but is making his own instead.

On another note, I saw this posted on another web-site and thought I'd post it here for you all to see:

Blue Spot Jawfish, Jawfish | Pet Solutions

Does that look like a BSJF to you?? :dunno:

bluespotjawfish

Hi all, I guess it is about time I dropped in.

I made a big mistake introducing fish to my new 150g tank without putting them in a QT first. All my fish got sick and I have lost three of my new fish. I have now bought a QT tank and have successfully captured BJ and the Misses, as well as my Picasso pair. I still have two other fish in the display and don't know how on earth I will get them out, but no since continuing on and watching fish die.

I hope I started treatment early enough that BJ and the Misses will get through this.

alton

Looks like a Pearly Jawfish that was photo shopped to look like a BSJF.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Lorraine. Hope everything works out. I have a fish trap if you need one. I can drop it off at Aquarium Designs and you can pick it up from Jason.

Basser1

Lorraine...... Sorry to hear about the problems with your tank. I'm hoping for the best for your fish and really hope they make it! But I think with your experience, you should be fine.

bluespotjawfish

I'm very sad to report that I lost BJ. He passed a few days ago, but it took me a while to accept it.

The Misses and I wish all our fishy friends and their families health and happiness today and always!

:cry1: :hug1: :cry1: :hug1: :cry1:

Basser1

Very sorry to hear of your loss Lorraine! Believe me, I know how you feel, I felt terrible when I lost Digger and it was my fault!

Next to Scotts' Spotty, I felt like BJ was a "superstar"!

D3monic

I went to buy one from the local fish store today. They had one but it was spoken for. They said they would order me one for pick up wendsday. I got rid of my YWG and Clowns in preperation for some new fish. Right now all im sporting is my breeding pair of Mandarins and a bangai in my 28gal. I would like to get another pair of RSB and the bluespot. I hope it doesnt burry all my zoanthids though.