The Bluespot Club

D3monic

I just tossed this guy into his new home.

IMG_0232.jpg

Im kind of mad at myself because he was sitting right infront of the man made burrow im hopping he will call home. Stupid me went to set the net down on the desk and scared him behind the rockwork.

IMG_3253-1.jpg

D3monic

Thanks Blake, Hopefully this one doesnt die like all the other fish I buy from that store. It was only in thier system for 15mins so hopefully not.

D3monic

Great...he has allready started to dig his burrow. Its in the big cave area almost completly out of site...I bet that pisses off my pom pom crab that was his hang out.

BarbMazz

Alrighty, I do have some pictures, although they're not great. Need to adjust camera for plain ole florescents, I think.

She is doing very well. Eating like a piggy, and has a couple nice burrows built in each side of the tank that she interchanges between 'just whenever'. She is very strong and likes hauling big pieces of rubble.

I love her already. We stare at each other before lights out. :D

Ta Da! Introducing Pebbles II!!

First faraway shot, so as not to scare her

DSC_9232-1.jpg

a little closer...

DSC_9233.jpg

DSC_9236.jpg

a nice profile.. isn't she cute? She's very little!

DSC_9240.jpg

DSC_9234.jpg

She's very curious! As per the blue spot manual. :D

DSC_9248.jpg

D3monic

He probably came out into the open and the bangaii tried to tell him who's boss. I think its time the bangaii found a new home. Im tired of it eating all my Mandarin eggs before they can be collected.

Basser1

D3monic...... This is Basser1. Glad to see you in the BSJF club!! There's a lot of helpful folks here!

Some of you may not know, but D3monic has a breeding pair of mandarins!

D3monic

D3monic...... This is Basser1. Glad to see you in the BSJF club!! There's a lot of helpful folks here!

Some of you may not know, but D3monic has a breeding pair of mandarins!

Had.... =( Last friday I got drunk turned the pumps off to collect a spawn, feed the corals and passed out on the couch woke up in the morning to everything but a bangaii dead. I lost my cleaner shrimp, Mandarins and two Carpenters wrasses. Not to mention 100's of amphipods.

Thats why I got the bluespot...trying to cheer myself up. :doh:

Im on the look out for new mandarins but im holding out for true show pieces. My LFS is calling me everytime they get a shipment in so I can pick through them.

Heres another pic of the BSJF. We decided to name him Grover because he acts like a dog=rover and my wife thinks he looks like a muppet. So Grover it is. Hes actually out exploring the tank right now. I dont want to take any pics of him for fear I will scare him back into seclusion. Here is one as he is starting to get brave.

IMG_0257.jpg

sambrinar

Aww sad story, sorry for your losses!!

My BSJF is very active, swimming all around, has burrows all over, eating well and building building building...

bluespotjawfish

Dust, dust, cough, cough! Where has everyone been?

The Misses is back in the 150 now. Happy at home in her old place, burying my acans. I rescued two of them yesterday, and got to go fish another one out today.

lcstorc

Sunshine and Moonshine are just hanging out. Sunshine stays home most of the time. He has been ever since he started flashing. Any idea when he will change back Lorraine?
Meanwhile Moonshine is becoming much more sociable and eats so much it is amazing.

bluespotjawfish

Lynn, BJ flashed like non-stop for months on end. There were a few times where you could tell he was stressed about something, moved his burrow, etc, but then once the stress subsided he was back again.

Seahorse, where are pics of your's? Do you know yet if you have a male?

Jmoney628

I would like to join the club I purchased my first BSj two days ago.. I have been reading this forum often.. I havent named him yet.. Any Ideas.. I will post some pictures once he gets settled in..

Jmoney628

Just Bought My First Bsj Two Days Ago.. Proud To Me Part Of The Club I Have Read Almost The Whole Forum.. What A Beautiful Guy To Add To My Tank..