Steved13's RSM 250

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Tank looking really nice !!!

Congats on the new camera !!!

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D3100
Image Date: 2011-05-06 20:28:44 (no TZ)
Focal Length: 28.0mm (35mm equivalent: 42mm)
Aperture: f/4.5
Exposure Time: 0.050 s (1/20)
ISO equiv: 400
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: sRGB
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined

catran

Nice camera shots Steve! Wow, that's luck with the deal you got. I just went to BB last weekend and they had nothing. Ended up ordering a sale package from Sears, I get it Wednesday... didn't get the great deal you got though!

steved13

PREMIUM
Cat I think you can still get it. Google D3100 bundle best buy, or something similar, then order onliine for store pickup and it will tell you where to pick it up locally to you same day. I just went into the store and they gave me the same price but they way they were mumbling to each other I didn't think they were supposed to.

catran

I ordered the Canon EOS Rebel T3- $650 for camera, 18-55 and 75-300 lenses. Going to pick it up Wednesday.

steved13

PREMIUM
I have 2 original RSM bulbs and 4 newer (6 months or less) bulbs. Do you think it's likely the 2 older bulbs are contributing to the HA I have here and there? I suspect the answer is yes, but checking.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I'd say yes too, plus the 6 months on the other bulbs, but I'd rather waffle my way around a definitive answer. :)

steved13

PREMIUM
what are they 10 months old... I think that about when the spectrum start changing, some say at a year

That's what I was thinking also. I'm just not sure if 2 out of 6 shifting would contribute or not. 2 are 9 months and 4 are less than 6 months old.

steved13

PREMIUM
Doh!!! I just realized I'm pretty sure I have the other 4 originals around here somewhere, so I can change those 2 out, anyway.

steved13

PREMIUM
I will sell it. I'd like to sell it as a complete unit (minus the Apex and dosing pump, which will go on the new tank). I may even sell it with livestock if I find someone who wants it soon. I need the room for the new build. I was thinking the new build was going to take several months, but after seeing how big it is in the room, I'm going to try to move it along faster, so I can get back to 1 tank. If I can swing it, I would like to have the cycle started on the 250G in the next few weeks (maybe next week).