"Shamus' RSM130D Tank Thread"

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Wow ! Very nice Steve !! Cool you can do that !!!
1085.gif

Shamus

Thanks everyone! It'll probably get over the tank in the next week. Should be able to finish the moonlights tomorrow. Then I just have to find a decent amount of time to take the hood off (maybe one evening and get the lights all in and situated). Almost there!!

Shamus

Eddie! Thanks for stopping in - hope all is well. Make sure you keep posting when you get the chance.

Shamus

Well, they're in! Boy, getting them in the hood wasn't as easy as I had hoped (drivers are pretty big and there was a decent amount of wire) but it finally worked out. I have them on 50% intensity right now to get the corals and fish adjusted and I'll boost those up over the coming weeks. The dimming controller has sunrise sunset built into the program, so that's nice too. Love the color and shimmer! Here's a pic and first attempt at video post!

90f552fe.jpg

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af63/Shamus_reefer/2e4b9c55.mp4

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Great addition to the tank - looks great !!!

you can hit share & copy ( IMG for bulletin boards & forums) use icon looks like video film here

Shamus

Thanks Glenn! And thanks for the tip - I was trying to do it from my iPhone and the IMG paste gave me a ? that didn't go anywhere. Maybe it would be different from my Mac?