RSM owners - what are your other pets?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
This actually made me cry....but a "good cry" if there is one

That reaction is what I was referring to. Very nice poem, but even though it's supposed to make a person feel better, it can bring back all the sadness tenfold.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
lol - now Terry you just don't understand a "good cry"
028.gif
010.gif
, have to ask the wife...

My wife & daughter will be watch a movie in the other room (I am in the den watching football / sports of course) and they will be boo-hooing & I will ask them why do you watch movies that make you cry? They say, go away, you don't understand
025.gif

You will have to explain it to him Tammy
045.gif
j/k

I guess the reason I like the poem, is I actually believe it...

Now someone post us another Pet Pic !!!
050.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I believe what the poem says too, but I shed enough tears on losing a pet, without being prompted to shed even more. Beautiful poem, but even now if I read it it brings back too many sad memories of losing pets, knowing that I'll eventually lose more. It's difficult enough to recover from these losses, without being reminded again of them. I can fully believe in the content of the poem without having to read it. Just my 2 cents. :)

OK - on with the new pet posts now!

Chimo192

At present there are fish as per normal.

Plus Chimo a male chocolate lab 3 yrs old.

Plus Bailey a female choclate lab 3 yrs old, got lucky 2 different breeders a couple months apart got both as puppies.

A Cane Corso black brindled female named Piper 5 months old.

Try and get pictures uploaded soon.

Chimo192

Yes very true Cane Corsi (plural of Corso) are big dogs, but our Labs are large also.

Chimo is 118 Lbs solid muscle, Bailey is 108 and can lose a couple pounds,
Piper is at present taller than the Labs and is at 65 pounds, so she should be a big girl. Did not have her ears croped .

Edison

Kodiak is beautiful !! He actually lets you bath him?
664.gif

Yes. He's very tolerant of baths. He may meow once or twice when first put in the sink but after that, he just sits there while he gets shampooed.
He's not partial to running water washing over him so we first fill the sink, put him in, then shampoo him, take him out, empty/fill sink, rinse him off and then it's time to blow dry him.
Kodiak does not mind getting dried too much but hates it when we find mattes and try to comb them out.

Edison

Doreen and I were looking at the tank and as usual, Kodiak jumped on the table next to the tank and was watching it as well. I grabbed the camera and shot this.

I think he's trying to lure the scooter blenny out of the tank & thinks the fish will bite at his tongue??

kodialbyfishtankyawning.jpg

As some of you might know we raise and show dogs, here are two of our Parson (Jack) Russell Terriers. We also show miniature bull terriers.

fredtoadie1-3.jpg

Cheers
Shannon