2 cats
1 snake
many Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches
4 aquariums
3 larger parrots
3 cockatiels
2 budgies (my daughter's)
7 finches (also hers)

...a small herd of horses and a small flock of pet chickens (we use the eggs).

Oh yes...and many barn cats - all free to good homes...:laughroll

I'll upload photos another day - we're having a blizzard, need to go batten the hatches...

doubleduece

Damn Rue you must be living on a 1,000,000 acre farm up north there, a.. All I could muster up is a male chocolate lab, and a 18yr old red devil.

Man, I gotta get some pets:hallo:

DSC00644.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC_0045.jpg
[/IMG]

DaveK

I have a FW planted aquarium that I enjoy very much.

Both my neighbors have dogs. I tease them a bit by telling them to "stick to fish!" (grin)

mrfishy

2 x fish tanks
1 x mad black dog
1 x loud parrot
1 x mad wife and child :wave:
11pm over in uk so happy new year :apint: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1: :hug1:

Tiffany

One Basset Hound named Sydney....we call her Moose....and an elusive mouse that can manage to remove the food from the traps without setting them off. :smack:

doubleduece

MatthewJNot any more, she is pretty much blind now, so I have to hand feed her, but back in the day OMG, absolutely nothing else in the tank, not as much as a decorative rock, or a hand.

mmaness

I'm owned by my Avitar - a 10 year old Rat Terrier named Terry. My little buddy and bestest friend.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I've been meaning to post in here, but needed time to take a couple pictures. I lost a lot in a PC crash a few months back. I've had dogs for most of my life, but am dogless now. I have two cats a few years old.

Pepsi - from the shelter. He and his litter mates were left in a shopping bag in front of a Walmart store - umbilical cords still attached.

Pepsi1_10_08.jpg

Peaches - we fell in love with him when we saw him in a crate with his siblings while at the vets getting a beak trim for Max. Peaches mother was hit by a car.

PeachieSm1.jpg

And Max - a 15 year old Hahn's Mini Macaw. Quite a talker, and quite a squawker. He can really give you a headache if he's in squawking mode!

Max1_11_09.jpg

And that's it!

Rue

Aww! They're adorable! The kittens were lucky to find you!

Max is gorgeous! I luv all my pets, but there's something extra special about parrots...

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Huskie - named King after old TV show... St. Preston Mountie of Yukon & his faithful dog king

my parrot Calypso - named after boat :)

calypso-1.jpg